Hockey Jersey Sale

charger77

At first glance, not a bad selection of teams and sizes, especially when compared to the useless selection from HockeyGiant and it's related websites lately.

I'm going to have to do some further exploring and see if I can come up with a project or two...

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Looks like they jacked up the customizing to even out everything. I could of sworn last time I checked, that customizing was only $40-$50 from RCS.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

No Edge jerseys. That sucks. <_<

The Edge jerseys are trash with the laces and retarded stipes everywhere and the rounded back hemline.

the CCM jerseys were the best i personally wish they would go back to that design. i want the blue and white isles jerseys because the CCM were awsome, the edges just suck.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

To play devils advocate with Edge jersey. I have two Toronto and San Jose. I actually like how they fit. However, I hate the shoulder patches on my Sharks replica.

-Dan

I LOVE the fit of my pro Leafs Edge. I love the tapered arms and the slightly thinner torso. They just look less awkward and baggy. I am an Edge fit fan, always have been, always will be!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I LOVE the fit of my pro Leafs Edge. I love the tapered arms and the slightly thinner torso. They just look less awkward and baggy. I am an Edge fit fan, always have been, always will be!

Then you must have abnormally long monkey arms. :hockeysmiley:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Then you must have abnormally long monkey arms. :hockeysmiley:

Nah, the cuffs cover half of my hands. =(

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived