Montreal to be rocked by massive news tomorrow?

STL FANATIC

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/269591.html

This happens in the NFL every week. If this happens in any other city than Montreal (and maybe Toronto), this is page 7 news. Damn Montreal media so desperate for news.

Nuh-uh that better not be it. Why would the police be waiting for them for being in contact with one... :blink:

When was the plane supposed to land? Wouldn't the media be there as well?

I would assume right about now, say their game in Pittsburgh ended at 10 got everything out of there by 11, I think it's about a 2 hour flight. I'd assume the media would be there, but at this point who knows, but I have a bad feeling that there is more than just a conversation with a biker. :(

Hi, how are you?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/269591.html

This happens in the NFL every week. If this happens in any other city than Montreal (and maybe Toronto), this is page 7 news. Damn Montreal media so desperate for news.

Nuh-uh that better not be it. Why would the police be waiting for them for being in contact with one... :blink:

When was the plane supposed to land? Wouldn't the media be there as well?

I would assume right about now, say their game in Pittsburgh ended at 10 got everything out of there by 11, I think it's about a 2 hour flight. I'd assume the media would be there, but at this point who knows, but I have a bad feeling that there is more than just a conversation with a biker. :(

Thats what I think. Otherwise, you'd think TSN and Sportsnet would have this plastered everywhere. I don't think all the details are out in the open yet.

Regardless, you can see the GMs pulling in the chains of their players a little more after this. Hopefully across all sports. I don't get why athletes seem to be regressing in maturity these days. It is like they are a bunch of spoiled rich kids.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Something just isn't adding up...

It sounded like Price had just ate a baby.

I sort of agree....unless Demers is like the hockey equivalent of Dick Vermeil, who cries every time his team made a first down.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Something just isn't adding up...

It sounded like Price had just ate a baby.

I sort of agree....unless Demers is like the hockey equivalent of Dick Vermeil, who cries every time his team made a first down.

*sniffle* That sandwhich was just so tasty... *bawls*

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

In the last few days New Jersey has been rocked by three earthquakes

All are 2.0 on the Richter scale this scandal unless there is more dose not even measure to that.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm about ready to call "Zut Alors" on the Montreal media and go watch something for a couple of hours.

(That, and my knowledge of French doesn't really extend to the illicit side of the la belle langue)

Seriously...This much ado over essentially nothing? Not even a cockfight in the locker room?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Roughly translated, I believe it reads "Local Media Makes Mountain Out Of Molehill"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yes, slappy.

Exclusive! A criminal linked to three Habs players! Sergei Kostitsyn, Andrei Kostitsyn and Roman Hamrlik have an acquaintance linked to organized crime who's been arrested for drug trafficking. Women and crazy parties included.

Sensationalism. Just like when Theodore's half-brother was seen talking to a Hell's Angels member. (although they did some criminal activities together, not involving Jose)

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team clean house in the off-season, get rid of all of the players who have been reported to be partying too much and not concentrating on hockey. This is suppose to be the Montreal Canadiens, a team with class and dignity. Not anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team clean house in the off-season, get rid of all of the players who have been reported to be partying too much and not concentrating on hockey. This is suppose to be the Montreal Canadiens, a team with class and dignity. Not anymore.

That means Halak will be the new starting goalie.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived