WWE Superstars Logo

Slickster

So if it's a weekly show what will that do to the brand extension? Will it be a Raw/SD!/ECW combined show, or will it be a new brand entirely? 'Cause they're running out of world titles if it's a new brand.

So if it's a weekly show what will that do to the brand extension? Will it be a Raw/SD!/ECW combined show, or will it be a new brand entirely? 'Cause they're running out of world titles if it's a new brand.

If I recall, it's just whatever mid/low-level talent they have. I don't think there's gonna be a Superstars Title. However, if there was gonna be one, they must re-hire D'Lo again.

I'm wondering if they going to have guys like JBL and Umaga beat up on unknowns we never heard of.

As opposed to the unknowns that are known?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm wondering if they going to have guys like JBL and Umaga beat up on unknowns we never heard of.

We've moved past jobbers losing to bearhugs on syndication....I think.

Sadly, I disagree. Although I'd like one of them to pull a Barry Horowitz. Disguised as a jobber, not doing anything productive and then when his opponent turns his back, inside cradle for the shocking win!

Archived