Team Canada Hockey Concept

joshhockey

My last 2 concepts have been attempts at baseball uniforms that didn't go too well, so I decided to get back in my comfort zone and stick to what I'm good at (I think :P ) and do a hockey concept. The point of this concept was trying to get rid of the Hockey Canada logo because it won't be used at the 2010 Games. On version 1 I tried to eliminate black because I know some people don't like it and version 2 is with black.

Home version 1:

canadahome.png

Road version 1:

canadaroad.png

Home version 2:

canadahomev2.png

Road version 2:

canadaroadv2.png

C&C would be great. Also I would like to know which one you like better. Personally I like version 1 but I did version 2 because my brother wanted to see it with black.

g4104.png

Set 2 looks really sharp man, nice work. I like gold in Canadas colour set but not as much as in set 1. Its good as a trim for the logo and such but not striping.

Id love to see set 2 with the current logo and the logo you have now on the shoulder.

beLEAF

Ok you guys seem to like number 2 best but also said that you would like to see a hybrid so I made one for you. I really like the road uniform with the gold. I think it really makes it pop. On the home the gold just doesn't pop the same but I still think its the best option. I also added numbers and names.

Home hybrid:

canadahomehybrid.png

Road hybrid:

canadaroadhybrid.png

Once again tell me which option you like best and C&C please. :D

g4104.png

Set 2 looks really sharp man, nice work. I like gold in Canadas colour set but not as much as in set 1. Its good as a trim for the logo and such but not striping.

Id love to see set 2 with the current logo and the logo you have now on the shoulder.

I also think the current Canada logo would look good, but one of my main goals with this concept was to remove that logo so that the uniforms could be used in 2010.

g4104.png

Sorry, Im not a fan of the hybrid set. I dont think gold belongs on the jersey except as an outline on the logos. Hockey Canada should stick to red, white, minimal black for primaries and the new "Canadian Blood" red for the alternate.

beLEAF

Archived