Old Navy pulls a tropicana!

BadSeed84

Tropicana reverted their packaging from the Pepsi-wide redesign. Too bad, since I think the Tropicana redesign was one of the better aspects of that whole thing. Better than Mtn Dew.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

They used that previously, before the current.

old-navylogo.gif

I like the new "ON" logo by itself, but as a rebrand of Old Navy, it doesn't work for me. Reminds me more of like a tech company or something. Plus, being able to actually pronounce "ON" (instead of like a consonants-only initials) gives off the impression that it's a totally different store.

They used that previously, before the current.

old-navylogo.gif

I like the new "ON" logo by itself, but as a rebrand of Old Navy, it doesn't work for me. Reminds me more of like a tech company or something. Plus, being able to actually pronounce "ON" (instead of like a consonants-only initials) gives off the impression that it's a totally different store.

Reminds me of this...

eaton.gif

They seem to be regressing. Last couple of years, they were going for more the fashionable style clothes. Now, they're back to their original premise, low-priced crapwear (i.e. ill fitted jeans and polos).
Yeah. I used to shop there pretty frequently (on account of them being really close by), but then it seemed like they changed their clothes sizing. Now I can't find anything that fits quite right.

They seem to be regressing. Last couple of years, they were going for more the fashionable style clothes. Now, they're back to their original premise, low-priced crapwear (i.e. ill fitted jeans and polos).
Yeah. I used to shop there pretty frequently (on account of them being really close by), but then it seemed like they changed their clothes sizing. Now I can't find anything that fits quite right.

Their shirts are thin now, fit tighter and sleeves are shorter, I miss buyin shirts at old navy.

Their shirts are thin now, fit tighter and sleeves are shorter, I miss buyin shirts at old navy.

Really now? Last time I shopped there (and it's been a couple of years now that I think about it), I remember their clothes were kinda loose and baggy. Might just be the way they specify their sizes though. Seems like a medium there would really be a large anywhere else.

So, in other words, they now fit how shirts are supposed to fit? :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Time to hit the gym, dough boy...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I was just in Old Navy on Monday, and everything(meaning shirt tags and whatnot) had the old oval logo.

Actually, as a chunky fella, I prefer the new fit of old navy's stuff. Before, an XL was definitely wide enough(probably too wide), but too short. I felt like I was wearing a football jersey from the 80s. Now, an XL seems like a legit shirt. It's not too tight that I'm showing off my awesome cheesesteak-and-beer-produced physique.

Archived