2010 World Cup Qualifying

TFoA

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention, someone, I couldn't tell who, was offide before the goal

The offside person didn't really play any part in the goal, so they aren't given.

Incidentally the Setanta commentator (who is the worst sports commentator I have ever heard!) seems to think it can't go to penalties now, so in answer to the earlier question, it appears that away goals still count double in the case of a draw, but I wouldn't trust him!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Incidentally the Setanta commentator (who is the worst sports commentator I have ever heard!) seems to think it can't go to penalties now, so in answer to the earlier question, it appears that away goals still count double in the case of a draw, but I wouldn't trust him!!

He's calling Aiden McGeady, Adrian McGreedy :wacko:

He's calling Aiden McGeady, Adrian McGreedy :wacko:

I find it somewhere between amusing and irritating that he keeps over pronouncing the French names!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Makes up for the horrible non-call when Given grabbed the ankle of Anelka.

What is a non-call? As an offical (in any sport, not just soccer/football) you either choose to make the call or you don't. You can't make a non-call.

Makes up for the horrible non-call when Given grabbed the ankle of Anelka.

What is a non-call? As an offical (in any sport, not just soccer/football) you either choose to make the call or you don't. You can't make a non-call.

And when you don't make the call it's a non-call.

1zqy8ok.gif

I think it will be a mad fest Montevideo, I also think Costa Rica needs to be very lucky to beat Uruguay today they had there chance in San Jose to get at least a goal and they couldn't do that.

Good luck Tricolor.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived