101 Most.....

Brass

Now that E! did the 101 Reasons the 90's rules (Should of been the 80's) and their doing the 101 Most Starlicious Makeovers (what a rip), if you guys ran E!, what would the next 101 countdown consist of?

Mine:

101 Most Popular Video Games

101 Reasons the 80's Ruled

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

101 Most annoying Commericals of All-Time

Canadians and Canadians only will understand this commercial reference (and even then, it's getting old)...

"I just love werewolf showtunes!"

I think I just lost most of the board with that one.....ah well.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

101 reasons why people who live in the past and celebrate lameass decades, whether it be the 70's, 80's, 90's or 1640's, should live in the present and realize that plop like brown velour sweaters, straight leg courdoroys, parachute pants, z. cavaracci's, and members only jackets suck plop and should stay in the past!

but i digress..............

101 reasons why people who live in the past and celebrate lameass decades, whether it be the 70's, 80's, 90's or 1640's, should live in the present and realize that plop like brown velour sweaters, straight leg courdoroys, parachute pants, z. cavaracci's, and members only jackets suck plop and should stay in the past!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Because everyone is out of creative idea and they want to just take any crap taht is cheap to make with B celeberties and show it and get the brain numbed sheep to watch.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Aw, c'mon man. It's fun to look back at a lot of that stuff and just laugh at how seriouisly it was taken at the time. I don't think these shows are meant as anything other than tongue in cheek "tributes" to some of the wacky things we (yes, Joel, WE) did back in the day.

Far as I'm concerned they should just have Donal Logue and that guy from "Ed" do the entire show. They totally get it. (Shameless use of 80's adverb totally intended)

OK, how about this....

The 101 most favorite lines to shout at the Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!

Here's an example.....Riff Raff shoots the laser at Frank and Furter, and just before Franks escapes and tries to climb the rope, the audience says....."YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK....GODDBYE!!!"

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Far as I'm concerned they should just have Donal Logue and that guy from "Ed" do the entire show.  They totally get it.  (Shameless use of 80's adverb totally intended)

i can agree with that, yale.....michael ian black and donal logue should be the only reason those shows exist.....yes, i do watch them, but i just can't believe how many of them sprout up all the time.....E! should give up, terrible network and their original programming sucks plop....i do enjoy VH1's flashback shows, mainly because of the aforementioned michael ian black and donal logue.

Archived