Vancouver Whitecaps MLS.

Patchey13

**UPDATE**

Okay, I drew the logo up in paint. I made it slightly taller, and rounded the wave off a little bit. I added a few new colour schemes into the mix also. Im leaning Towards A, and E

whitecapslogo10.png

After reading through Big Soccer, and all the comments I've received from CDC and CCSLC, I decided it was best to take this concept in a new direction. The old concept was too generic, euro inspired, and didn't represent Vancouver well. The new logo brings in elements from past logosm while remaining simple and recognizable.

whitecapslogo9.png

Misc. Work

Original Sketch

Whitecaps Logo, Version 1

Whitecaps Logo, Version 2

Whitecaps Logo, Version 2.1

Whitecaps Logo, Version 2 with colour

Whitecaps Logo, Version 3

Whitecaps Kit

It's a good start. It has some potential. I would try and make it longer rather than so bulged.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Your from Surrey? Well that explains the spelling error :P Logo is nice, I would try to make the swooshes stand out a little more.

Im technically from White Rock, but close enough. :D Theres no escape from Surrey jokes :cry:

Right now it's a little plain, just some swooshes, a soccer ball, and the team name. I think you have a really good start, but nothing in the badge really shows or says Whitecaps to me. Also try stretching it vertically, it's too wide IMO. A good start though, keep working at it.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Right now it's a little plain, just some swooshes, a soccer ball, and the team name. I think you have a really good start, but nothing in the badge really shows or says Whitecaps to me. Also try stretching it vertically, it's too wide IMO. A good start though, keep working at it.

Thanks. Now that I look at it, most soccer badges are a little more vertical then mine. The swooshes are supposed to be the "Whitecaps" any ideas how I can make that stand out a bit more, and also tie the separate elements together.

I don't know, I like what we have for the WhiteCaps logo right now, it represents the city nicely with the colours. I mean we don't have many good sports logo's here in BC but that one is solid, so maybe incorporate a bit more of the WC's logo into the shield.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I don't know, I like what we have for the WhiteCaps logo right now, it represents the city nicely with the colours. I mean we don't have many good sports logo's here in BC but that one is solid, so maybe incorporate a bit more of the WC's logo into the shield.

Okay, thanks.

I've decided to scrap the mountain idea, and Im gonna begin work again in the morning. Im starting to feel the effects of a big turkey dinner :D

Updated, I added FC to the name (what they currently use) and I find that it helps partially take away that extra space. Ive been trying to work elements from the past in, but I can't figure anything out that doesnt take away from what Im going for.

Archived