NHL 2009 Super Special Playoff Edition Megathread

Lee.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last time we saw a CHI/DET WCF the Wings went on to get swept in The Finals... I could live with that.

-Dan

Man are you ever annoying -- seriously... Must we be reminded of your hatred for the Red Wings *every*time*you*post*? We know you hate them, we know you're from Michigan, what do you want us to do before you'll be satisfied with our knowledge of that?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Last time we saw a CHI/DET WCF the Wings went on to get swept in The Finals... I could live with that.

-Dan

Man are you ever annoying -- seriously... Must we be reminded of your hatred for the Red Wings *every*time*you*post*? We know you hate them, we know you're from Michigan, what do you want us to do before you'll be satisfied with our knowledge of that?

Please, please, PLEASE - don't let it be pleasuring him while he forces someone to wear a Wings jersey while he defecates on it.

Too much? :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well if Detroit is going to piss everyone off, I say, "GO DETROIT!!!" The greatest thing about Detroit winning and this series being over? Simple. It's the end of the whining, crying, completely idiotic Anaheim announcers who have absolutely no knowledge of the game of hockey and on every shift are crying about something. Between the Angels and the Ducks, Anaheim has got to have the worst announcers in sports. By the way, can anyone explain to my why just because Versus can't show the Ducks game (which is over) that they can't show the other game in Southern California?

Well, Darren McCarty wasn't brought up solely to knock Pronger unconscious, but I'll live with Cleary knocking the Ducks out of the playoffs.

Much to Charger's dismay, Osgreat proves to be solid in net once again.

I really enjoyed the 2001 Playoffs. Each round had 1 series that went to 7 games and it ended with the Ray Bourque Cup. I enjoyed 2003-2006 playoffs too, the last game of each Final bummed me though, too bad Roloson got hurt in Game 1.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I didn't say good playoffs, i said "best".

1994 was a great post season. (eventhough those lousy blueshirts beat the Devils). it is the last "Great" post-season i can remember.

This year's post-season is approaching that blue-ribbon level

EDIT - Fu*k Carolina.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Elimin8ted.png

Maz, you're sig made me LMAO!! It's the best one I've seen since the beginning of the playoffs (I have nothing against the Capitals though).

Seconded. I LOL'D.

Though I admit it did have something to do with a little Caps hatred. From Ovechkin being a cocky SOB, to the media playing him up as the greatest player in the world, to the Caps fans picking up on that and turning up the annoyance dial, I have to admit I took some pleasure in watching the Pens kick them to the curb in the manner that they did.

Not to take away from the Caps season though. They really did break out on their own this year, and I look forward to watching them as one of the NHL's elite teams for the foreseeable future.

Archived