Atlanta Falcons Hockey Concept

vicfurth

Whaddya think?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've had this idea for a while. It's a Atlanta Falcons hockey x-over...

atlfalconshockey.gif

I used the Thrashers template for the home, road, and alternate (I didn't put Falcons on the sleeve). I only did the jerseys & only did the fronts because the pic grew extremely long with all three different unis. The colors are black, red, gray, and white. I thought about using a re-colored Thrashers shoulder logo, but decided against it. Critique as usual.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

That would be pretty cool if the Falcons had not changed their logo.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Excellent! Although, i'd say that the Falcons should be the ones taking notes... so they could make these up and sell them.

That said, i'm not crazy about the grey on the black jersey. I think this would look kinda cool just all black witht he red lines, or even white under the arms.

Nice job, vic!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I like this crossover. Great job on these.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I swear I've never seen those, dude. Don't be hating.

Hey, basically doing an Atlanta football team on an Atlanta hockey team template with the football team colours is hardly an idea only 1 person would come up with--I've seen other ones like those from other people too---

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Vic, I'm confident that you didn't steal that. You both came up with it on your own, and both executed it well... Cheffie just came up with it first.

No hard feelings, i'm sure.

Well done, again.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

They're different enough. I like both sets.

Has anyone done a full xover project where the NFL/CFL hockey jerseys are simply a recolored/relogoed version of those cities' NHL team unis?

I was afraid to start something like that for now apparant reasons.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived