Toronto Raptors Concept

deezy

I got really bored today and decided to update my fonts and came across one called "kaum keras kepala" and I thought it would look cool in a logo and I thought the raptors would be logical... here's what I eventually came up with...

torrapt.png

I had originally went with a dark blue color instead of the deep red, but I accidentally stumbled upon the red and really liked it...

C+C if you feel so moved to do so.

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

This looks really cool, my suggestion would be to add a little black or purple to help the contrast and make the leaf stick out more like d00a00v00e00o said. The stem also looks like it's coming out at a weird angle. I might also try to add some kind of raptor element into the logo. The font looks great.

ph_407812.jpgNickAdenhart.pngph_458675.jpg

I see what you were going for and it is a really good idea, but man I hate that font. Try using something similar to what they have now and I think it would look better. The maroon isn't working for me either. With the two shades being so alike, then it is kinda hard to make out the leaf from a distance. I say you should swap maroon with black and its good.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Switched up the colors a bit, took down the strokes around the T and R. I think it makes the font look a little better... but I see where some people may not like the font...

TOR2.png

Better?

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

patsox, i get where your coming from on the detail thing... i like that there's a good amount of detail, but it did need to be toned down.

here's where i am now...

tor3.png

It's getting there but I'm not in love with the font. It's a little sloppy looking.

The leaf could afford to be more stylized and hte lettering less rounded. The leaf needs to be either very styled or not. Right now it's like a silhouette of a leaf at a weird angle. Gotta make a choice here.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The leaf reminds me of the Air Canada Centre. Their logo is a leaf in a circle, right?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Good idea for an alternate, but sense it doesn't have to do anything with Raptors it wouldn't make a good primary.

I'm in the camp that the font looks too fat and rounded, even though it looked the best when you had the larger strokes in your first post. I also feel that it needs some black in there.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived