Ball-in-Glove on Jones' batting Glove?

CC97

It's a logo he used exclusively on his batting gloves and cleats. Kind of a play on the Gold Glove awards he won, I think. The logo does look a lot like the Brewers logo but has the #25 stitched in the palm.

Seen here on his spikes:

andruwiv7.jpg

maine936xt.png

The three-fingered glove totally makes the logo look like the BIG. I'm surprised nobody would have pointed that out when they decided to make that his logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The three-fingered glove totally makes the logo look like the BIG. I'm surprised nobody would have pointed that out when they decided to make that his logo.

More than looks like it - it is the BnG. Somebody just swapped out his number 25 for the ball.

Bizarre.

Technically, for it to really be the BI(n)G, shouldn't the stitching that separates the fingers of the glove stop before it gets to the top, so that it makes an "m"?

I get what you mean though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived