Your Favorite "Old" Concept

buckeyes

I don't remember what I posted as my favorite in the last topic of this nature, and I don't feel like digging it up. It was a long time ago, anyway.

So...after having gone back and looking through all my past concepts (and I've done a LOT of them), I think I've decided on my new favorite set. It's also fairly recent, having come from my HBCU Project series. This concept package can be found somewhere in this link.

Once again...I present the football Jaguars of Southern University and Agricultural & Mechanical College.

SUAMstyleguidelogos.png

SUAMstyleguideuniforms.png

SUAMstyleguideaction.png

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

My logo for one of our intramural hockey teams...

Tried to tie in a bunch of chemistry imagery while still being intimidating... impossible? probably.

Here's the logo I posted to the boards about 3 years ago:

cgss8.jpg

And the final logo we went with for our jerseys. Changed CGSS to CHEM, and went with a simpler colour scheme.

cgss3.jpg

braves.gif

I would prefer this in royal, instead of navy, but that navy shirt is a winner. ****.5 stars.

I remember this concept from a few years ago, and I don't think I've ever seen a Braves concept that I liked more. It's pretty much perfect.

As for me, I think this is one of my personal favorites. I've been meaning to update it for years, as I'm not a big fan of the wordmark, and I wanted to add another arm, but it's still one I like.

DriftersIdentity.png

Another one I liked was for a contest on here, although I forget which. It's not particularly good, but I think it really helped in me learning Illustrator better. Plus, it's an angry muffin.

Muffin-Logo.png

My favorite concept can be seen here, but it's not an old concept, really.

Archived