*White facemask

* Same stripes, but not touching with space in between

-Pittsburgh Steelers-

*White Facemask

*Yellow stripe w/ white outline

*logo on right still

afcnorth.png

MY.png

I like what you did with the Arizona helmet. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, how can you not see a problem with a blue logo on a blue helmet (referring to Seattle)?

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

As you can see I used the teambuilder template. The NFC West has two teams in my mind with perfect helmets. The Numbers are a little big to show the color and design.

-Arizona Cardinals-

*Made Facemask White

*Put a stripe that is red and black outline

-San Fransisco 49ers-

*Grey Facemask

*Stripes Red then a tiny space of gold and then white, its not exactly like the old ones from the early 90's

-Seattle Seahawks-

*Can't find anything wrong with the currest design

*YES i know the logo isnt the right size, i didnt bother cause there is nothing I wanted to change

-St.Louis Rams-

*Classic

nfcwest.png

I agree that there is nothing wrong with Seattle's Helmet. Hell, their whole uniform is awesome. It should never be changed.

spacer.png

I like what you did with the Arizona helmet. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, how can you not see a problem with a blue logo on a blue helmet (referring to Seattle)?

I know its unusual, but I think it works very well for them. I don't see what you could possibly do, add lime green?

MY.png

All looks great except for Seattle.

Love the white facemask on my Red Birds!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I would suggest adding a white outline on the Seattle helmet if you insist on using that shade of blue for the shell.

Yea, I meant to, but i didnt focus on their helmet as much as i did the niners and cardinals.

MY.png

As said previously, if the Seahawks logo could be bigger, and outlined in a lighter color, it'd look a lot better.

Also, you spelled San Francisco wrong...

lol oops im working on AFC North now look for them sometime later tonight, maybe.

MY.png

I know its unusual, but I think it works very well for them. I don't see what you could possibly do, add lime green?

I've always been partial to the Seahawks using some form of silver, so I was rather sad when they basically dropped it in their switch to the NFC. That logo on top of a silver helmet would be flawless. If it has to be blue, though, then a different shade of blue (or an outline, as someone suggested) would be better.

I've just never seen the sense in having a blue logo on a blue helmet on top of a blue jersey on top of blue pants.

sig_11.png

I've always been partial to the Seahawks using some form of silver, so I was rather sad when they basically dropped it in their switch to the NFC. That logo on top of a silver helmet would be flawless. If it has to be blue, though, then a different shade of blue (or an outline, as someone suggested) would be better.

I've just never seen the sense in having a blue logo on a blue helmet on top of a blue jersey on top of blue pants.

If you wanna see the Seahawks logo on a silver helmet, just look at this:

http://www.mghelmets.com/

Click where it says NFL, then click on the Seattle Seahawks helmet. The Seahawks made the silver helmet with the newer logo as a prototype but it was voted to use the blue helmet instead.

BTW, it's not my site so I don't want ppl thinking I made it ot w/e.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

If you wanna see the Seahawks logo on a silver helmet, just look at this:

http://www.mghelmets.com/

Click where it says NFL, then click on the Seattle Seahawks helmet. The Seahawks made the silver helmet with the newer logo as a prototype but it was voted to use the blue helmet instead.

BTW, it's not my site so I don't want ppl thinking I made it ot w/e.

I've seen it before, it's a thing of beauty. Personal preference, I guess I just have to speak up when people say that the blue helmet is "perfect", cause I'm obnoxious like that.

sig_11.png

I think the Bengals helmet needs more orange... maybe a thicker stripe or an orange facemask.

I would like to see it with the old stripping with a white facemask or with the bengal stripes on just a thick middle strip

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Archived