NBA All Star Game

MaximGan

That 75 logo is ridiculous. Did design get invented in 1976? Yeesh.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

NBA1977.png

I've never seen that logo before. The fact that a stylized beer mug is in an actual professional sports logo seems so interesting to me. Can't get away with that now. Even the Brewers barrelman logo wouldn't cause an uproar like this would. Imagine this logo at the center of the kids' NBA Jamfest?

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Great finds! This is the first time I've seen the '74 ASG logo, and I've only seen the Milwaukee logo on a mug previously, I think. So far, I'm missing the '78 Atlanta ASG logo, maybe they didn't have one?

Here's the '67 ASG logo in San Francisco

689b1.jpg

^^^ I've been waiting for a weekend lasting nine days ! My favorite all-star game ever was the '92 NBA AllStar Game with Dick Enberg on the call and Magic Johnson stunning everyone with his performance (six, five... three-pointeerrrrrrr YES, OHhh MYYY !) So I cant wait for a better looking logo from the '92 game. Good stuff MaximGan.

Archived