Green Seahawks jersey COULD be worn this year

Blue Falcon

I put this together a couple of years ago - using the Pantone Textile colors:

SeattleSeahawks_PropAUN_TEX.png

IF they go ahead with these uniforms, and IF they use the already existing Textile colors, they'll look close to this (color-wise anyway).

Those are perfect. I agree that the wild success of the Sounders in town has sped up this process. I'm sure there were those inside the Seahawks' organization that liked the green but felt it may not be that marketable. With the Sounders green jerseys being a big seller, not only in Seattle but nationwide, my guess is the Seahawks will now take the leap knowing it's a safe bet people will buy them.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember seeing them in a Madden NFL 10 video prior to the release. They are not in the final game though.

Might be a DLC pack for the new 2009 jerseys?

They are releasing a DLC pack for the AFL jerseys (or so I've heard) so that isn't very unlikely.

Furthermore, whoever said it's not neon is right, it is definitely a pea green:

p5729702dt.jpg

I think it looks great. I hope they wear it with the blue pants and not the white. I love the Sounders kit, and this addition (if true) may just bump the Seahawks into my top three NFL kits (they may already be in there if I think about it for a bit, but this green alt would solidify it.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm in favor of the Seahags wearing green*

*The fact that I utterly despise the Seahags and would love to see them look like clowns on the field is completely irrelevant. Probably. Not really.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I put this together a couple of years ago - using the Pantone Textile colors:

SeattleSeahawks_PropAUN_TEX.png

IF they go ahead with these uniforms, and IF they use the already existing Textile colors, they'll look close to this (color-wise anyway).

The sleeve logo is waaaay too big. Shrink it and put a Reebok logo that's as big as the seahawk and you'll be good to go. :D

I have no idea why that stupid Reebok logo being as big as the tiny seahawk they use grates on me...but it does. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Because it looks completely ridiculous, that's why. It doesn't take any degree of soul-searching to arrive at that.

My point being that I couldn't care less about the Seahawks* but I see your point too.

*Except for thinking they got jobbed in the Super Bowl...

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The Seattle team shop has a white Seahawks jersey with lime green numbers. Also, Washington Huskies away jersey has purple piping around the neck and the font is changed back to the block number they wore before Nike gave them their own font

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived