Patchez

Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Have you ever considered posting a time lapse on how to do these.

Basically I convert the bitmapped images to vector in Adobe Illustrator, cut up the various elements in a logical way to best control the finally stitching. I open the resulting file in Corel Draw only to just export it to a file that Corel Drawings can read to make the stitching. After establishing the stitched look in Drawings, I export it to a bitmapped image which I open in Adobe Photoshop to enhance the image a bit. This same file in Drawings can be saved to a format that an embroidery machine can read to do real embroidered imagery.

If you can make this Manitoba Moose patch that i created i am really curious to see what it would look like embroidered

mooseshoulder.png

moose_zpsr6uytama.jpg

Seriously Patchez, you just keep in awe with each and every piece you make from each and every design I have sent you and everyone else's. I really do appreciate the work that you have done on here and hopefully will continue to do. Keep it up.

I don't know if you have done these yet but I did not see them. It would be great if you could do these!

HBAZDUKOYNHMVVQ.20130826230355.jpg

Pit-logo.png

Nice work Patchez.

Interested to see how this will look embroidered lol...

SCPNIj.png

This is the original version if its any better to work with...

raO82J.jpg

And a smaller version...

yWxAIN.png