Radio Station Logo

Digby

The microphones draw too much attention away from the call letters, I would simplify and make that the central focus. Draw people's eyes to the letters, not so much the clever spin on the station's identity.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 1 month later...
Too much. One mike is all that's needed.

My sentiments exactly. It's called 'The Mic', not 'The Mics'. (By the way, 'mic' is how to correctly spell the slang term for 'microphone'.)

Nope. If you spell the abbrevation (not slang) for the word microphone "mic", people will have a tendency to pronounce it Mick. Therefore, it has, it and will always will be mike!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I'm assuming you're at St. Michael's College. Though there are several colleges in Burlington, St. Mike's is the only one in Colchester.

I would agree with the others and just stick with one mic, the first one looks the best. Also, I would punch up the font a bit, at the very least on the call letters as it looks real plain. And maybe add a dash of color, even if it's only an outline, the most obvious choice would be purple since it is the school's primary color.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived