Boise State-Oregon

mmejia

Well, tonight I'll be at a game where I'll be wearing a replica jersey and a scarf (and if I hadn't misplaced it in Mexico City, a team logo cap), and will be standing the whole game amongst people with drums, trumpets, cowbells, and other noise-making devices. The idea of being that kind of sheep doesn't weird me out, I suppose.

Oh, are you in the marching band?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Tell me this, why don?t more college universities make their fields their primary color, just like Boise State has with their blue field? I was thinking last night how awesome it would look to have Utes (Rice-Eccles Stadium) with a dark red field.

If memory serves me, the NCAA has prohibited non-green fields. Boise State was grandfathered in.

That?s a major shame because I?d love to see my Utes sport this field!

utah_football_field_concept.jpg

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Green is easy on the eyes, and makes it easier to focus on the players / action. Any other color is distracting at best, and painful on average. That red field would be impossible to watch a whole game on.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Green is easy on the eyes, and makes it easier to focus on the players / action. Any other color is distracting at best, and painful on average. That red field would be impossible to watch a whole game on.

They would have to change the colour of the ball, say to yellow, for that to happen.

I saw, I came, I left.

Well, tonight I'll be at a game where I'll be wearing a replica jersey and a scarf (and if I hadn't misplaced it in Mexico City, a team logo cap), and will be standing the whole game amongst people with drums, trumpets, cowbells, and other noise-making devices. The idea of being that kind of sheep doesn't weird me out, I suppose.

That's soccer, in the supporter's section, and that's quite different. And this is coming from a person who's spent some time in Section 8 and Local 134.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Oh, are you in the marching band?

Nope.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived