Augustana Vikings' (Division II) new Nike football unis

chrome14

Wouldn't that mean their uniforms would be hated by half the folks here? Several lower division schools have 3 or more tops as well as at least two sets of pants. I think Mount Union has 3/3 and Malone University has 4 tops they can pick from

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Why is #12 wearing flip flops?

Anyways... I think the mix and match element overcomes how boring these uniforms are.

#9 also!

These are nowhere near the caliber of ugliness that the Ducks seem to strive for. They're simple and unoffensive.

87Redskins.png

Anyways... I think the mix and match element overcomes how boring these uniforms are.

To the first part, because it's still above freezing. :P

And yes, these uniforms are pretty boring. Nothing really to hate, but nothing to love either.

Tangentially, I am excited that the Ole logo is at midfield rather than that hideous interlocking AC. Also, as an alumnus, I demand they put Ole on the helmet as well. He's badass.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

To the first part, because it's still above freezing. :P

And yes, these uniforms are pretty boring. Nothing really to hate, but nothing to love either.

Tangentially, I am excited that the Ole logo is at midfield rather than that hideous interlocking AC. Also, as an alumnus, I demand they put Ole on the helmet as well. He's badass.

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Archived