Poker Chips

crkraider22

Not much to say, I'll let the examples speak for themselves. I tried to come up with something different than your "normal sigs". Not sure how many I will get to with school starting back up, but if you want to leave some requests, be my guest.

CalgaryFlames.pngCarolinaPanters.pngChicagoCubs.pngUniversityofMaine.pngMemphisGrizzlies.pngTorontoFC.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should perspective-ize the logo to fit in better because now with the undistorted logo it looks messy and unnatural. But the chip rendering is pretty good.

The logo has a slight perspective to it, but I will give that more definition to better fit the chip, thanks for noticing that.

Mike

Sports and poker. Two of my many interests. The sigs marry the two creatively.

In order of priority, in case asking for all is too much: Vanderbilt (star-V primary), Philadelphia Eagles (Eagle head), Philadelphia Phillies (cap logo P), Philadelphia 76ers (recycled ball logo).

Thanks in advance.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Sports and poker. Two of my many interests. The sigs marry the two creatively.

In order of priority, in case asking for all is too much: Vanderbilt (star-V primary), Philadelphia Eagles (Eagle head), Philadelphia Phillies (cap logo P), Philadelphia 76ers (recycled ball logo).

Thanks in advance.

Vanderbilt.pngPhiladelphiaEagles.pngPhiladelphiaPhillies.pngPhiladelphia76ers.png

Archived