2009 NFL Helmets

tohasbo

Wanted to know if we can get a complete helmet listing for all teams this year.

It was cool when ColorWerx did it for the last two seasons and wanted to know if we can get that up again for this season....

AFL Throwbacks included on the listings as well!

It was cool when ColorWerx did it for the last two seasons and wanted to know if we can get that up again for this season....

I'll do it again...

I'll do it again...

Way cool. Color-optimized helmets.....Mr. Data make it so.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

OK...here we go:

NFL_Helmets_2009_Flat.png

For the record, I used the official "flat" alternate colors in place of the metallics. As much as I love metallics in RGB, they tend to look pretty dark. These flat colors show up much better on screen.

Let me know if I have missed a helmet for this season, or if some of the alt helmets here aren't going to be used.

You seem to be missing the Rams' throwback helmet. Thanks for alphabetizing Saint Louis properly though.

I'm forgetting...are the Rams wearing the old Royal Blue and Gold helmets as throwbacks? And - I always alphabetize St. Louis teams as "Saint Louis"...

I didn't know that the Steelers & Saints were wearing throwbacks this year. When did this happen?

I assumed that they were continuing the throwbacks...are they not?

You seem to be missing the Rams' throwback helmet. Thanks for alphabetizing Saint Louis properly though.

I'm forgetting...are the Rams wearing the old Royal Blue and Gold helmets as throwbacks? And - I always alphabetize St. Louis teams as "Saint Louis"...

Well...they are wearing '99 uniforms, so I would only assume that the Royal Blue and Gold helmet is in the uniform.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I didn't know that the Steelers & Saints were wearing throwbacks this year. When did this happen?

I assumed that they were continuing the throwbacks...are they not?

I just looked it up. The Steelers are continuing it, the Saints aren't.

Well...they are wearing '99 uniforms, so I would only assume that the Royal Blue and Gold helmet is in the uniform.

I just looked it up. The Steelers are continuing it, the Saints aren't.

I'll make the changes later...

Why is the logo on the Jets helmet so tiny? The one they use on their helmet is much larger. Just wondering.

That's the size they use on the official files...all of these are taken from the official NFL helmet graphics.

The '9' on the Browns' throwback helmet is a darker brown than the rest of the brown in the Browns' graphics.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived