Rock N Roll concepts

Tygers09

OK Since JQK started the Alcohol Hockey League? How about some Rock N Roll bands with football/soccer/rugby jerseys? Show me some of your ideas. And if you think of other groups. Now I put the bands in with what country they are from and what sport each region dominates in. But you can use whatever band with whatever sport you want.

Football League (American/Canadian):

KISS

Nickelback

Van Halen

Aerosmith

Collective Soul

Janes Addiction

Alice In Chains

Poison

Pearl Jam

Queensryche

RATT

Bon Jovi

Metallica

Guns N'Roses

Cinderella

Firehouse

Bad Company

Stone Temple Pilots

Aussie Rules/Rugby:

AC/DC

INXS

Jet

Soccer:

Led Zeppelin

Beatles

Rolling Stones

Queen

The Who

The Sex Pistols

Europe

White Snake

Judas Priest

Def Leppard

AC/DC

INXS

Duran Duran

Scorpions

OK Since JQK started the Alcohol Hockey League? How about some Rock N Roll bands with football/soccer/rugby jerseys? Show me some of your ideas. And if you think of other groups. Now I put the bands in with what country they are from and what sport each region dominates in. But you can use whatever band with whatever sport you want.

Or we could see your ideas. Because otherwise the requests forum is not this one.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I started something like this awhile back: Click

I never have time to finish anything though, I'd love to start this up again. It's pretty fun and less frustrating than me trying to draw a logo. ^_^ If I have time outside of school and work I can do some of these.

Also, hockey is a good sport to use for these too. Hockey jerseys provide a nice template for really creative and off-the-wall concepts.

I started something like this awhile back: Click

I never have time to finish anything though, I'd love to start this up again. It's pretty fun and less frustrating than me trying to draw a logo. ^_^ If I have time outside of school and work I can do some of these.

Also, hockey is a good sport to use for these too. Hockey jerseys provide a nice template for really creative and off-the-wall concepts.

Yes, and that was also based off this: Musical Concepts

Which was honestly one of my favorite series that I was thinking of reviving, so kudos to whoever contributes to this one (as I may do myself)

TDZiMMB.png

Football League (American/Canadian):

KISS

Nickelback

Van Halen

Aerosmith

Collective Soul

Janes Addiction

Alice In Chains

Poison

Pearl Jam

Queensryche

RATT

Bon Jovi

Metallica

Guns N'Roses

Cinderella

Firehouse

Bad Company

Stone Temple Pilots

Aussie Rules/Rugby:

AC/DC

INXS

Jet

Soccer:

Led Zeppelin

Beatles

Rolling Stones

Queen

The Who

The Sex Pistols

Europe

White Snake

Judas Priest

Def Leppard

AC/DC

INXS

Duran Duran

Scorpions

My suggestions - for soccer, add Pink Floyd, Moody Blues. Aussie football, Little River Band. And for American/Canadian football, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Eagles (honorable mention, Heart).

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

I did a Queensryche baseball concept for a friend who is a bigger fan of them than I am and since he had one of the teal mariners jersey blanks, he went out and had it made, Ill try to get him to send me a pic of the jersey and find the original concept I did for this, might even do a football one too.

93-94canucks.jpg

Archived