Tar Heels Go Navy

tBBP

Columbia/carolina/baby/whatever-its-called blue domes with navy tops and bottoms, for the first time. I knew it was only a matter of time...and I reckon I ain't the only one who saw this one coming.

(I guess I'll also mention that this season, most if not the entire Seminoles squad have been wearing full-length garnet socks...which makes for a beautiful road look when paired with the gold pants.)

Discuss.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Why is it that when so many teams wear a "special" uniform they use colored numbers? These navy jerseys with the baby blue numbers and white outline for instance. Seems like a lot of teams do that.

Anyway, not a fan. Wouldn't have minded seeing them with baby blue pants though. That might work.

I'll try not to rant, post-game:

Navy Jerseys looked amazing, White Pants already mentioned, FTW. Pass Defense = Terrible, TJ Yates = Collegiate Jake Delhomme, Tar Heels = Panthers, Run Game = Check, Amazing Run Game = Check, Pass Game in Clutch = Epic Fail...

Well, Butch just gave St. Bobby another three weeks to delay his decision. That game reminded me of the 02-03 playoff game which Butch blew (which I only have on tape). Him leaving for Coker was in reality the better move for Miami.

You know what I want to see? carolina blue helmets, navy blue jerseys, carolina blue pants, navy blue socks. It would follow all the same principles as the Green Bay Packers or Syracuse's football uniforms, but would be a totally unique look football wise.

PvO6ZWJ.png

You know what I want to see? carolina blue helmets, navy blue jerseys, carolina blue pants, navy blue socks. It would follow all the same principles as the Green Bay Packers or Syracuse's football uniforms, but would be a totally unique look football wise.

That look would look great, especially with white numbers. I'm also a big fan of the white jerseys with the Carolina blue pants.

The navy pants need to be burned and never mentioned again.

I agree with you. :D

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

I love the jersey and think the look would be very sharp with Carolina blue pants. However, I do feel that Carolina blue is their identifying color and I am not sure they should be sporting that much navy.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I love the jersey and think the look would be very sharp with Carolina blue pants. However, I do feel that Carolina blue is their identifying color and I am not sure they should be sporting that much navy.

Totally agree... Navy should be just an accent color...

Hopefully in my lifetime I'll never get to see the Tar Heels basketball team dressed in navy... Now THAT would be awful!!!

On a side note, does anyone here know if the ACC has decided to launch their own TV channel??? I'm tired of looking all over the map for ACC football and finding only one or two games tops each week (I live in the West Coast and I'm too cheap to get the sports package from DirecTV)...

Totally agree... Navy should be just an accent color...

Hopefully in my lifetime I'll never get to see the Tar Heels basketball team dressed in navy... Now THAT would be awful!!!

On a side note, does anyone here know if the ACC has decided to launch their own TV channel??? I'm tired of looking all over the map for ACC football and finding only one or two games tops each week (I live in the West Coast and I'm too cheap to get the sports package from DirecTV)...

too cheap????? man its only 12 bucks a month......i mean i'm only paying for 200+ channels AND the sports package, on DVR and locals AND the extra like 50+ channels or so for 61 bucks a month!!!!!!..........its WORTH it trust me

now about the unis.....i think the navy tops WOULD be sharp with the Carolina Blue pants, when i think North Carolina i think of Carolina Blue..nuff said

Archived