Bills, and Broncos

raysox

Hey guys. Just 2 concepts here for ya'll. I did these to try a new template.

So I had to watch the Bills play the Jets. The Bills have pretty much the UGLIEST uniform int he NFL. Nothing is consistent, and there is too many colours(here's what they look like.) I simplified WAY down. I used a design they had for most of their history, a low sleeve stripe. I also dropped the royal blue, so this could have a more modern feel. I just tweaked a few things here and there, like 2 outlines of the numbers, and on the team name on the chest. Enjoy.

Bills.png

I did this, just so I would have something to post with the Bills concept. From about 1961 to 1997 the Broncos wore an orange home jersey. Then they rebranded, brought in navy jerseys, and a modern template. I brought back the orange, used a modern jersey, and went at it. You may notice this template is similar to my Wyoming concept, but alas, it's different. Here it is!

Broncos.png

C&C please

The Broncos set feels like change for change's sake.

The Bills set, however, is beautiful. The strange thing is that if you think about it, strict red/navy is unique to the NFL.

VmWIn6B.png

I really like the classy feel of the Bills set here, although I don't really like the thin stripe on the socks. I will have to disagree with everyone about the broncos. I think it is a necessary change to a uniform that is basically the generic 'modern' uniform. The orange jersey just feels right for Denver, and there are not many in the NFL, as apposed to navy which is used by everyone in the NFL. Well done here.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I too like the Bronco's, although it could be argued as change for change's sake, and the Bills set is beautiful, but I do however suggest having the middle piping on both sides the same color, it seems out of place to have the alternating colors within the stripes....great stuff!

Bills: Very nice, but i'd stick to having just 3-4 stripes and not 5, no big deal. Also the numbers look a little too low. But overall, very solid concept, definately an upgrade.

Broncos: Yes, but no. Although this is a very interesting concept, I doubt it would last in the NFL. For a college team, this would look great.

Archived