New Scope (mouthwash) logo

Top Shelf

Listerine was a man's mouthwash until they started coming out with cute pu55y flavors like "vanilla mint", "fresh burst", etc.

Just kidding. FreshBurst Listerine FTW. The new scope does look like perfume or something like that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Their bottle has also received a pretty major makeover

New:

Scope-Outlast-03.jpg

Old:

Free+Sample+of+Scope.jpg

I'm not sure I'd want anything in a bottle shaped like that in my mouth. Looks like one of those old-timey poison bottle

(And Excuse me for being a newbie, but First Post ever for me right here!)

Well, whether it was the bottle shape or you guys talking about it, I went against my usual inclination for Scope and bought Listerine today because I didn't feel like purchasing such a feminine bottle...

For whatever that's worth.

I do really like the logo and label and aesthetic of it all when I look on-screen though.

If I was at a friend's house and saw a bottle of new Scope in the bathroom, I'd pull it out and ask him if he uses it to freshed up his vag.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

Well, whether it was the bottle shape or you guys talking about it, I went against my usual inclination for Scope and bought Listerine today because I didn't feel like purchasing such a feminine bottle...

For whatever that's worth.

I do really like the logo and label and aesthetic of it all when I look on-screen though.

Listerine (THE PRODUCT ITSELF) it better anyways. Never bought Scope.

87Redskins.png

The Listerine vanilla one is actually pretty good, doesn't burn your mouth within that 30 seconds you gotta swish it for, foul stuff either way, it burns even when it's 20 seconds in and you really want to spit it out and wash out your mouth with cold water .

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived