Post Ranking

the_cynic

Besides, sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. (Argh, this is, according to a google search, another oft-mangled quote that I can't seem to find a definitive source on, so that I don't mangle it in the meantime. Meh.)

When in doubt,

Ben Franklin said it!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Besides, sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. (Argh, this is, according to a google search, another oft-mangled quote that I can't seem to find a definitive source on, so that I don't mangle it in the meantime. Meh.)

When in doubt,

Ben Franklin said it!

I thought it was "When in doubt, pinkie out"

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

I thought there was already a rewards system in place to acknowledge veteran posters, that being the abliity to have messages under your avatars after 500 posts. I also agree that quality is more important then quantity, although neither really applys to me. Considering at my current posts-per-day average after this post (number 8) it will take me another 33 years 255 days until I reach the 500 post milestone, which I guess will give me time to make a site, a concept and an avatar.

dmr

:D

First acknowledging--that's funny--

Then--hey a post count is just a post count--it could indicate an addiction--hey here I am in a library--it's been almot a week since I was here or posted--am I addicted?

Oh well--the facat the post totals are shown should be sufficient...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm against this. It just creates more work for the webmaster.

I was going to say, who plans on building the hack for the board software that'll allow for these stars and and other such identifiers? We can't just go in and say "Oh, well this person gets a gold star, and this person gets a silver star, and JQK gets an icon of a giant middle finger sticking up in the air..."

Okay, that's not true. Now that I'm thinking about it, I could write a hack to do that. But I'm too busy anyway.

Once again guy's, just an idea. Don't blow it out of proportion. Chris makes the final call!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived