NASL's new logo

BrySmalls

NASL_Splash_Page_3_.jpg

This is the league logo for the 6 clubs from the Team Owner Association (TOA) that separated from the USL First Division (USL-1) late in 2009. For the 2010 Season, the US Soccer Federation (USSF) has setup a one league system consisting of the USL Conference and the NASL Conference. The logo shown here should be the league logo beginning in 2011.

NASL_Splash_Page_3_.jpg

This is league logo is for the 6 clubs from the Team Owner Association (TOA) that separated from the USL First Division (USL-1) late in 2009. For the 2010 Season, the US Soccer Federation (USSF) has setup a one league system consisting of the USL Conference and the NASL Conference. The logo shown here should be the league logo beginning in 2011.

What's up with the Minnesota logo?

There will be a franchise in Minnesota this year, but it will not have the same name and history as the now-defunct Minnesota Thunder. That's just a placeholder logo until they get everything worked out with ownership and identity, I'm sure.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

There will be a franchise in Minnesota this year, but it will not have the same name and history as the now-defunct Minnesota Thunder. That's just a placeholder logo until they get everything worked out with ownership and identity, I'm sure.

I saw the logo and thought to myself--introducing the Minnesota Tube (latest in a line of "s"-free plural nicknames for the state--Wild, Thunder, Swarm, Lynx)!

minn_underground_logo.png

All I have here at work is Paint, but it got the job done this time.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Mind the talent gap.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

NASL_Splash_Page_3_.jpg

This is the league logo for the 6 clubs from the Team Owner Association (TOA) that separated from the USL First Division (USL-1) late in 2009. For the 2010 Season, the US Soccer Federation (USSF) has setup a one league system consisting of the USL Conference and the NASL Conference. The logo shown here should be the league logo beginning in 2011.

It's actually nine (ten including Atlanta) that are separated. The NASL is "loaning" three teams (Minnesota, Rochester, Tampa Bay) to the USL for the 2010 season. This was a part of the USL-NASL settlement to allow USSF sanction for 2010. No league could be sanctioned for less than 6 teams. I see the NASL completely breaking away for 2011.

Minnesota will be one of the 6 choices below unless a "write-in" candidate surfaces:

Minnesota Voyageurs

NSC Minnesota

FC Minnesota

Minnesota United

Minnesota Northern Lights

Northstar FC

Commissioner of the Northern Lights Hockey Association (NLHA), Founded 1981 with Albert M. Tischler. Owner Minnesota Griffins 6 time AURORA BOREALIS CUP winners. Defending Champion 2011 is Houston Roughnecks.

NASL_Splash_Page_3_.jpg

It's actually nine (ten including Atlanta) that are separated. The NASL is "loaning" three teams (Minnesota, Rochester, Tampa Bay) to the USL for the 2010 season. This was a part of the USL-NASL settlement to allow USSF sanction for 2010. No league could be sanctioned for less than 6 teams. I see the NASL completely breaking away for 2011.

Minnesota will be one of the 6 choices below unless a "write-in" candidate surfaces:

Minnesota Voyageurs

NSC Minnesota

FC Minnesota

Minnesota United

Northstar FC

Here's a link to the voting:

http://www.nscsports.org/pro_team_name_contest.asp

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Why does Tampa have the star abouve the logo? Have they won a championship with the NASL? And do they have anyone in mind taking the place of Montreal when they jump up to the MLS (assuming they get the expansion team) in 2012? Obviously Atlanta is taking Vancouver's spot in 2011 when they move up.

Why does Tampa have the star abouve the logo? Have they won a championship with the NASL? And do they have anyone in mind taking the place of Montreal when they jump up to the MLS (assuming they get the expansion team) in 2012? Obviously Atlanta is taking Vancouver's spot in 2011 when they move up.

I believe the Whitecaps are still looking to operate an NASL franchise in Victoria or Alberta once they jump to MLS. Atlanta was coming into the league anyway.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Oh nice! So I can hopefully expect to see the Victoria Highlanders in the NASL in the near future then.

Or the Calgary Boomers/Edmonton Brickmen, yes.

Stupid infighting keeping a Winnipeg Fury revival on the backburners.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

NASL_Splash_Page_3_.jpg

Minnesota Voyageurs

NSC Minnesota

FC Minnesota

Minnesota United

Northstar FC

I like Northstar FC, but something tells me NSC is gonna end up "winning."

Why does Tampa have the star abouve the logo? Have they won a championship with the NASL?

They did in 1975 with the original NASL.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived