XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ticked off that the game is on MSNBC and I only get the free channels. :cursing:

Had it not been on MSNBC, it would have been on CNBC ... So I guess you'd be screwed wither way.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm ticked off that the game is on MSNBC and I only get the free channels. :cursing:

Had it not been on MSNBC, it would have been on CNBC ... So I guess you'd be screwed wither way.

Oh, and what really gets my blood boiling is that NBC broadcast the Russia-Czeck Republic game on NBC earlier. Whoever does the programming should be dumped into the Pacific Ocean.

Now now dont ya want to see tape delayed skiing and the bobsled along with Ice Dancing, which is totally different than Pairs Figure skating somehow.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wow... Brodeur really looked off his game, at least in the early going. 2 goals allowed on the first 4 shots?!

Then again he does seem to be getting screened a lot, both by the Americans and by his own teammates. Canada had better start doing a better job clearing U.S. forwards out of the slot.

CCSLC signature.png

Outside of Brodeur's blunder you have to be happy if your a Canadian supporter.

Absolute domination. Shots, Getting pucks deep, Hits and outworking the Americans in the corners.

And it looks like Brodeur is getting into a groove it's either going to be Marty or Ryan that makes that one crucial mistake to lose this game.

ย 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

ย 

Absolute domination. Shots, Getting pucks deep, Hits and outworking the Americans in the corners.

And it looks like Brodeur is getting into a groove it's either going to be Marty or Ryan that makes that one crucial mistake to lose this game.

Say what? :D

3-2 USA.

6uXNWAo.png

3-2 USA.

Wasn't Chris consider a dissapointment in the NHL?

3-2 USA.

Turnover and Marty mistake, Damn!

But he just made up for it stoning Brown and Ryan on two different breakaways.

ย 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

ย 

Archived