Indiana Pacers Re-Brand

bohob

hey you might want to read to posts up... i posted more ideas for the wings logo. you could combine the ball with the tire or even use the current P logo.

I read your ideas. Just because I didn't want to use them, doesn't mean I didn't read them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think a tire-tread pattern on uniforms would be pretty sick looking....

If I'm not mistaken, don't these kind of cars use slicks that don't have any tread at all.

Bohob, I really like how you thought out of the box on this concept. I don't think anyone has ever done a car themed Pacers concept(even though it makes sense). It's a lot better than a hand on a basketball. The wings on the basketball logo looks great.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

I'm really loving what you've got here. You've got a cohesive, unique brand, top-to-bottom. I'm not entirely feeling either the wordmark or the little basketball on the side of the car, but since this is your final version I guess I'll just have to live with my petty complaint :grin: . The tertiary logo is my favorite, by the way; nice alternative to the other two.

scotland_fifasig.png

not sure on this one. I guess I'm not sure on the treads on a color, ontop of the the uniform color. How does JUST the treads look?

It kind of looks... like a flower sort of patter. it just, looks off right now.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Lol i was just going to give you the suggestion to make a crazy throw back a la the 80's and 90's uniform with all the crazy designs. I thought it would be funny because the tread marks would look like skid marks all over the uniform.

I think this one was done well. The Wings logo looks great on the uniform... it really fits. Can't wait to see the Jail Trailblazers.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The whole thing is nice, but I think the tire tracks would look better if you found something with tread that was a little more angular, rather than the curves you currently have. That is the only suggestion I have, great job on this.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived