• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to come back for more.

Can I get a

Tulsa Golden Hurricanes

Harvard

Air Force

and if you could make one with this logo that would be sweet!

http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu133/ol-72/?action=view&current=JTmaroon.jpg

Thanks for all your great work

im sorry but your kinda new and you coming in and asking for 8 of these isnt the best thing for a newcomer to ask of someone thats been here for a while. get some more posts on this site and i might do these for you later

thank you so much. these are amazing. Its great to see everyone on here with those as sigs haha

Actually could you do a Kansas state one too? Silver background blue wildcat? It's my high school. And I'm gonna snag the cubs one :D you are great dude. Making these boards brighter

I think these look great, but you've missed the "glossy" look though. Instead they look like they're being lit with a shadow blocking the lower part of the light.

But... had I not seen the word "glossy", I'd say they were very well done. They're very crisp and vibrant. Good job.

I love these sigs, considering I'm rocking one, but please, can people not throw 4 of them into their signature? This is ridiculous. it takes up the whole screen

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived