Mello Yello redesign

Tannerman

Love Sun Drop. And for what it's worth, I had a magazine a few months ago with a small feature on the Mello Yello redesign and some of the unused designs. I was gonna scan it and upload it but I couldn't find it today, so I guess it's already been recycled. I don't remember where I saw it, but I was able to find what appears to be a cell phone pic of the page on the internets:

my.jpg

There's some pretty interesting stuff here. Discuss.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun Drop just recently went outside the borders of TN, I believe. It wasn't too long ago that they aired radio commercials practically bragging about being TN based and loyal. Guess the demand finally made them expand. Makes sense... people would take cases and cases home with them any time they came through. Or drive in to state to take it back to their stores.

No Cal recently got Sun Drop, but there were specific grocers which has Cheerwine since 08. When in college, I had a roommate who was exclusively a "dew" drinker and I told him about I could get Sun Drop as he was a NASCAR fan. During winter vacation, I brought a 12-pack with me and he was not impressed. Then again, bringing back cases of beer the rest of the house never had was a hit.

Sun Drop just recently went outside the borders of TN, I believe. It wasn't too long ago that they aired radio commercials practically bragging about being TN based and loyal. Guess the demand finally made them expand. Makes sense... people would take cases and cases home with them any time they came through. Or drive in to state to take it back to their stores.

Yes, they've just introduced Sun Drop here in the Dallas area.

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

Love Sun Drop. And for what it's worth, I had a magazine a few months ago with a small feature on the Mello Yello redesign and some of the unused designs. I was gonna scan it and upload it but I couldn't find it today, so I guess it's already been recycled. I don't remember where I saw it, but I was able to find what appears to be a cell phone pic of the page on the internets:

my.jpg

Cool ad/feature.

I like the middle row-far right the best.

87Redskins.png

Saw Sun Drop for the first time north of Dixie, last week in the local Walmart. Haven't seen Mello Yello outside of Subway up here that I can remember. New branding looks really good, though.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

my.jpg

Any on the top row, especially the last two, are winners IMO.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived