Help please :)

CC97

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it seems as though Lowe's may be hand-picking which entries appear on "Most Popular" and which ones don't -- it seems all the really horrible looking bathrooms vanish off that list within a day or two while all the nice ones get to stay.

You are more than welcome to continue voting for our bathroom to help keep us in the top three (despite being off the most popular page, we are managing to stick around in third place at the moment); I have contacted Lowe's regarding this matter and will escalate if necessary.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Veauxtidde.

(Voted)

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Well, they finally fixed their mistake and put our entry back on the most popular page -- but now we've dropped from 1st all the way to 8th.

A spot in the top three gets us to the final round, if everyone here votes it'll happen in a snap so I'd really appreciate your help with a vote today.

Thanks!

http://baeumler.lowescanada.ca/2010/03/27/kristen-meyer-and-chris-creamer/

---

Chris Creamer

You guys are doing great with all the votes... we're climbing the ladder quickly -- in 7th place now and making gains on everyone else at a fantastic pace.

http://baeumler.lowescanada.ca/2010/03/27/kristen-meyer-and-chris-creamer/

---

Chris Creamer

Is it a new round now? Last night the votes for your bathroom were over 1,000; and now, as of this post, 470.

We received an email today saying we had a bunch of fake votes - apparently everyone did because we all dropped off by a bunch.

The guy in first is kinda suspect... he received 1 vote all day, but in the last 4 hours he's received about a hundred... something fishy there

---

Chris Creamer

I voted for you , but after looking at most contenders, "Jennifer Murphy" with the PCV pipe going from the sink to over the commode to the shower is just nasty. But I did vote ugly over nasty. Chris over her since other guy who has many votes could just get a shower head which is detachable. Idiot contestant!

Archived