Help please :)

CC97

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted...but I hate how you have to click a button labeled "Like" to vote for that bathroom.

Also...renovation complete:

potty.jpg

Hey, if you're going to post a "bathroom concept" in this forum, do something more original than re-coloring an existing bathroom template!

Just kidding...couldn't resist, since we see so many statements like above posted in the "Concepts" section...

I can haz sig?

C'mon, Seafoam is a huge upgrade over pink.

BTW Buster, you might be onto something with the seafoam! What about the "celery" green colour that ColourWerx (yes, that's how he spells it north of the 49th) has as part of his avatar? CC, you could go with a whole "Mr. Celery" theme in the new bathroom...mind you, the Missus might feel she's being "stalked" when she's in there...

Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience! We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

I can haz sig?

Chris, are you too far ahead? I sorted by most popular and you didn't show up :P

It looks like they rotate out the Most Populars every day but we do seem to have the lead at the moment... y'all get one vote a day, keep em comin'!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived