I am NOT pirating a logo!

mfoster

Before anyone starts a thread, I am not using the logo shown in the story linked below:

http://www.americanjuniorhockey.com/2010/04/more-nahl-expansion.html

I don't know where Steve Heisler got that, but it's not ours and we aren't using anything like it. As I mention in the comments, we have a designer (a regular here, as you might expect) working on concepts for us right now.

FWIW, I wanted to go with something a little more creative than "Mariners." I kept coming back to "Maelstrom," but didn't want a name that might alarm passengers while simultaneously being the butt of jokes about the franchise circling the drain. I also liked "Conchs," but my owners didn't appreciate the double-entente and fussed about the alliterative name.

woa. my name is Mike Foster...therefore, I thought I might have multipersonality disorder and made another profile on here...but felt relieved bc its hockey...but, wait...I still could have anoter personality that likes Hockey...

can anyone please assure me that this isnt me?? :wacko: haha.

woa. my name is Mike Foster...therefore, I thought I might have multipersonality disorder and made another profile on here...but felt relieved bc its hockey...but, wait...I still could have anoter personality that likes Hockey...

can anyone please assure me that this isnt me?? :wacko: haha.

yh, EZ Street, and Keith Flynn can all validate my existence. You are not going crazy.

A Mariners logo...& it ain't the masterful one that Lee drew up for the Wyoming Marinerzzzzz? For shame. Despite the fact that playing hockey in a cruise ship is one of the best ideas since the idea that an Italian plumber rescuing a Princess from turtles & armless rodents would make for an ideal video game, I do not support this at all, theft or no theft.

Go Wyo.

A Mariners logo...& it ain't the masterful one that Lee drew up for the Wyoming Marinerzzzzz? For shame. Despite the fact that playing hockey in a cruise ship is one of the best ideas since the idea that an Italian plumber rescuing a Princess from turtles & armless rodents would make for an ideal video game, I do not support this at all, theft or no theft.

Go Wyo.

Well, that's a contradiction, because Super Mario Bros. rocks no matter how you slice it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I heard this morning on the radio that they will be building a bridge between Vancouver Island and the mainland of British Columbia and it will eventually eliminate BC Ferries. On top of that, due to the high winds and tides in the strait, only vehicles over 200 tonnes would be aloud to cross the bridge. Ah April Fools Day. Great for a good read.

Yes there is a Marc and he knows a #&@%@& about hockey and hockey logos......

The Flynn I know would have let the :censored: smiley fly instead of typing a bunch of punctuation marks.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

It turns out this has generated a lot of interest from other companies. The Norwegian Cruise Line ship out of Seattle wants to add a team as well, to be called the Norwegian Godtroendes. I haven't tried to translate that yet, but I'm sure there will be a great rivalry with the Wenatchee Wild...

I'm really surprised at how much interest has been generated by the article. The comments section was particularly supportive. I can't wait to get some team calendars printed.

Archived