Supporters Groups Logos

BeerMe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Empire Supporters Club (Red Bulls)

f88cacc1.jpg

How bad is it for RBNY that ESC's logo still uses the Metrostars colors? I don't think there's anyone, myself included, who doesn't want the RBNY identity gone.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

How bad is it for RBNY that ESC's logo still uses the Metrostars colors? I don't think there's anyone, myself included, who doesn't want the RBNY identity gone.

NO ONE wants that bulls**t "Red Bull" identity...

When they go back to "MetroStars", i'll be back on board...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm not even looking for a return to the MetroStars brand. The name itself wasn't all that great, though it does obviously have history and significance now. Just not Red Bull.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Once they knocked off the "NY/NJ" and got a proper badge, i think the name and identity was excellent...

metrostars.jpg

That's a decent badge...

sB9ijEj.png

Here is the group I belong to:

RPB_Badge.png

U-Sector:

USectorLogo.png

Ultras:

Ultraslogo.png

I also belong to the Steel Army SG of the Pittsburgh Riverhounds:

N9518040759_1039.jpg

catalogpatch.jpg

Incidently, these two logos were designed by our very own CCSLC member Rampart. The 2nd one I had a hand in the design.

ta-crest.jpg

Anybody know what the "CR" stands for?

Not going to happen. Why would any potenetial new owners want to go back to somebody else's corporate name?

I love the basic design of the Sons of Ben logo, but it really needs to be refined.

What's with all the skulls? How did skulls become fashionable? When did casual morbidity become cool?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Skulls came into fashion right around 1933. :rolleyes:(Seriously, what were they thinking? When you're wearing skulls on your uniform, you're not one of the good guys.)

At least the Franklin one makes sense, and with the hair and glasses it works for me. It's sort of goofy. The Seattle version is trying way too hard to be tuff.

Not going to happen. Why would any potenetial new owners want to go back to somebody else's corporate name?

Then perhaps use what was to be the original name, Empire SC

I love the basic design of the Sons of Ben logo, but it really needs to be refined.

Couldn't agree more.

sB9ijEj.png

Skulls came into fashion right around 1933. :rolleyes:(Seriously, what were they thinking? When you're wearing skulls on your uniform, you're not one of the good guys.)

At least the Franklin one makes sense, and with the hair and glasses it works for me. It's sort of goofy. The Seattle version is trying way too hard to be tuff.

Can't tell if you're serious or not. I'm referring to how all the t-shirts that kids are wearing these days just have designs that prominently feature skulls, and now these supporter groups have skulls on their logos (though I'll admit I don't know how long they've been around.) I don't get how for a non-pirate themed logo a skull is appropriate. It's kind of like "Skulls mean death, which is what will happen if you cross our paths GRRRRRRRR!".

Never noticed the glasses and hair in the SOB logo. It's kinda cool... but really creepy too if you think about it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Never noticed the glasses and hair in the SOB logo. It's kinda cool... but really creepy too if you think about it.

Also, the crack in the skull is that of the Liberty Bell.

sB9ijEj.png

Good lord... never saw that either.

while I admire the creativity of whoever thought of all of that, and think that it's pulled off very well, the fact that it's supposed to be a specific person's skull and not just a generic skull is a little weird.

Archived