Duke National Championship gear

TrueYankee26

I will be getting a shirt, my favorite two college teams won their best sport's Championships this year, now all I want is the Braves to win the World Series and this would be the best Sports year ever!

a bama, duke, and braves fan? odd.

I always find it funny when people root against teams like Duke, but that is a complete different story. Especially when they show support for the Yankees, UConn, and UNC. Irony anyone?

Anyway... Nike screws up again. When is someone going to step in and stop this? First the basketball uniforms, then football, now shirts?

I root against Duke largely because of their obnoxious student section, the Cameron Crazies.

They are one of the reasons I really like Duke. Their student section is extremely creative and the live up to the Crazy nick name. They help give definition to home court advantage.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I always find it funny when people root against teams like Duke, but that is a complete different story. Especially when they show support for the Yankees, UConn, and UNC. Irony anyone?

Wait, are you seriously wondering why a guy who supports UNC roots against Duke? C'mon man.

Wait, are you seriously wondering why a guy who supports UNC roots against Duke? C'mon man.

I understand that completely, but I think it goes both ways. People who are front runners who hate Duke, i think, are hilarious.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Most people who don't like Duke aren't front runners. The ones who are, are rare exceptions. Most who don't like Duke either have allegiance towards UNC or root for lesser fortunate teams, from what I've seen. Im from Utah and therefore root for Utah and Utah based pro teams (the exception being the Dodgers). Aside from the Dodgers, I don't need to really pull up stats to tell you my teams aren't really "front runners".

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived