Pittsburgh Penguins 3rd

JackFr

Sorry to say this but try and spend more than 10 minutes on a project. I would revise this, all you did is use the fill tool. Right now it looks disgusting get rid of the yellow or blue because right now they compete for my attention (which isn't a good thing). Keep working on it though.

• 2 weeks later...

In response to this, I suggest that the penguins consider this.

phpFPzj3q-New pittsburgh alternate.jpg

It's the alternate that the pens currently have, but the colors are switched to black and gold. Whaddya think?

Did you seriously just use the Wikipedia uniform template to hijack someone else's thread?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

It's the alternate that the pens currently have, but the colors are switched to black and gold. Whaddya think?

Did you seriously just use the Wikipedia uniform template to hijack someone else's thread?

That is how he lost his CCSLC virginity ... I am thinking alcohol was involved.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• 1 month later...

As a lifelong Pens fan, it's a real treat to see a combination of past styles (thank you for not using the Vegas gold!). I think you got a good start on a big idea in trying to combine the two basic color sets in the franchise's history.

Perhaps consider keeping the black as the primary color and then scaling back the blue and yellow as highlight colors, with the blue as an alternate. Maybe something in this direction...

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

"These links will take you to the alternate jerseys or 2011 winter classic jerseys i have made for the Pittsburgh penguins. GO PENS!!!"

Those are loads of fun! Great job!

That looks great, btw a lot to the thread jackers here.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

As a lifelong Pens fan, it's a real treat to see a combination of past styles (thank you for not using the Vegas gold!). I think you got a good start on a big idea in trying to combine the two basic color sets in the franchise's history.

Perhaps consider keeping the black as the primary color and then scaling back the blue and yellow as highlight colors, with the blue as an alternate. Maybe something in this direction...

Penguins.jpg

Are you serious? The necklines look like search lights and the numbers on the front of the alternate look awkward. The logo is also very amateur.

Are you serious? The necklines look like search lights and the numbers on the front of the alternate look awkward. The logo is also very amateur.

Thanks for the c&c.

Archived