2010 Stanley Cup Finals Preview

NJTank

There is no such word as "allot". Hell - combining "a" and "lot" would get you "alot", which, while still wrong, at least has the right amount of letters.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

There is no such word as "allot". Hell - combining "a" and "lot" would get you "alot", which, while still wrong, at least has the right amount of letters.

Actually, allot is a word; however, in this case, I'm pretty sure that "a" and "lot" were being combined for some f-ed up reason. So yeah, I agree with everything in your post except the first sentence.

Actually, allot is a word; however, in this case, I'm pretty sure that "a" and "lot" were being combined for some f-ed up reason. So yeah, I agree with everything in your post except the first sentence.

There is no such word as "allot".

Uhh, yes there is.

http://www.merriam-w...ictionary/allot

Well I'll be. I've read / used "allotted" before, but for some reason never realized that the root was allot. Either way, it still makes no sense to use it there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I wouldn't really say that Zdeno Chara is the deciding factor for the Bruins. Tuukka Rask is probably better suited for that title.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Β 

Β 

Since 04 Tank has picked the Sharks 9 of 12. The first two he picked against us, we won(He said Blues in 6 in 04 quarters, we won in 5, and in the semis that year, he had Avs in 7, where we won in 6). The Sharks are 4-5 in series he expects them to win, but like I said 2-0 when losses are expected. Hopefully that trend continues.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

My second round picks....

Eastern Conference

4) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. 8) Montreal Canadiens - Penguins in 6

6) Boston Bruins vs. 7) Philadelphia Flyers - Flyers in 7

Western Conference

1) San Jose Sharks vs. 5) Detroit Red Wings - Red Wings in 5

2) Chicago Blackhawks vs. 3) Vancouver Canucks - Blackhawks in 6

6uXNWAo.png

• 3 weeks later...

Tank your batting .500 with a record of 6-6 this post season, after going the last round 1-3. You have also only correctly predicted one series, when you said the Canucks would beat the Kings in 6.

I really hope your not putting an money down on these games!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

but when Evgeni Nabokov is on top of his game he is one of the top net minders in the league.

Not sweatin' this aspect too much. Everybody is a top netminder in the league when on one's game; that's kinda how goaltending works. Nabokov gets just as flustered with heavy screening as Luongo does, but there's much less to screen with Nabokov than Luongo. Additionally, Nabokov has proven quite capable of making poo pants in big situations, like the Olympics, the game against the Wings last round, the game against these Blackhawks last November, and years and years of San Jose playoff appearances. Suddenly we're up against Evgeni Dryden here with the way some people are talking this guy up.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

• 2 weeks later...

Archived