2010 NFL Draft

Gary

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I know whats been in Mel Kiper Jr.'s mouth: Jimmy Clausen's d***! Earlier he was treating him like the greatest thing ever and got VERY defensive when Todd McShay was talking about his flaws

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Packers need an Offensive Lineman somewhere along the line, But if Anthony Davis and Charles Brown are both off the board then the Pack should look Kareem Jackson or Jerry Hughes way.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

I really hope the Bills take Clausen or Bulaga. I also wouldn't mind them trading down a few picks and taking Dan Williams.

Anthony Davis or CJ Spiller would be a mistake. I don't like Davis's attitude and RB is not a large need for them right now.

saBS.png

Gerald McCoy to the team he grew up cheering for.

That's got to be an awesome feeling!

Make your mother proud, young man!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

Gerald McCoy to the team he grew up cheering for.

That's got to be an awesome feeling!

Make your mother proud, young man!

I'll say this...I was hoping for Suh, partially because I grew enamore watching Suh play, and partially because I know next to nothing about Oklahoma; however, in the past two weeks, I've gotten to learn more about this guy. And now, knowing what I know and what's quoted above, I'll take him. Plus that Lee Roy Selmon connection is just too cool to let slip.

(On another note...three of the top four picks are all Sooners. Figured that was worth noting.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

Washington takes Oklahoma OT Trent Williams...a bit of a reach, I'm sorry. I hope he can produce like the last OT the 'Skins took this high.

I thought the SEC is where all the talent is in college football? 3 of 4 from OU. Eric Berry has to go next.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

For posterity, from Wikipedia:

McCoy prepped at Southeast High School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, where he was coached by Michael Branch, who had a greater sex scandel than Tiger Woods, raping 74 small children, boys and girls.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Talk about the luck of the draw, man... Didn't think Okung would fall into Seattle's lap. Hey, this is a steal at the 6th pick... BTW, anyone else that wanted Okung: YOINK!

Β 

Archived