ESCC Germany: Voting

raysox

1. KaTo - Hanseaten Bremen - Original kit design and a nice looking logo make this a winner for me.

2. HarperK - FC Westsachsen - Same for this although I'm just not liking the colour choices or how the brand logo has been displayed.

3. Shmee - FC Energie Berlin - Excellent looking logo, but using a pre-existing kit template lacks creativity.

1- HarperK- FC Westsachsen

2- Shmee- FC Energie Berlin

3- KaTo- Hanseaten Bremen

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Result time! Clearly a few contestants ran away with voting. So after a week of being open, here are the results of the Germany Voting

1. HarperK- FC Westsachsen 30 Points

2. KaTo- Hanseaten Bremen 25 Points

3. Shmee- FC Energie Berlin 23 Points

-------------------

4. TalktoChuck- Vfl Essen Drachen 19 Points

HarperK, KaTo, and Shmee are now into the 16 team tournament, and Chuck will be put into the wild card voting.

It's only a short while until the next ones are do.

Result time! Clearly a few contestants ran away with voting. So after a week of being open, here are the results of the Germany Voting

1. HarperK- FC Westsachsen 30 Points

2. KaTo- Hanseaten Bremen 25 Points

3. Shmee- FC Energie Berlin 23 Points

-------------------

4. TalktoChuck- Vfl Essen Drachen 19 Points

HarperK, KaTo, and Shmee are now into the 16 team tournament, and Chuck will be put into the wild card voting.

It's only a short while until the next ones are do.

woo hoo! Thanks for the votes guys, not bad for my first go at a soccer concept. Looking forward to the rest of this thing, there were some real good entries here.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived