Espn Score Bug

jkrdevil

Yeah, I saw that and it pissed me off for some reason. A seed is far from nessecary. I guess it really just makes the Red Wings look worse when it says...

1  DET      0

8  NAS      3

... and shows that they're losing to an 8 seed. :P

So wait, I don't mind :D

IUe6Hvh.png

Is it really THAT annoying?

My life is moving along swimmingly with the seed next to the name. Are you experiencing a tragic life-altering moment because of a seeding next to the abbreviation on the score bug?

Have a Cup-O-Noodles and just watch the game....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The irony is JQK complaining about somebody hating something. ;)

(I keed! Besides, isn't this board all about design minutiae?)

It is kindof annoying, though. Looks squished.

(It does give me a warm fuzzy to see that score, though. Now, if only the Blues would get their s... uh, act together.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I dunno if I was the only one that noticed, but when I first switched the Wings/Preds game on, (around 7:35 EST I'd say) the Screen looked odd for some reason. Then I realized that what I was looking at was TSN's score bug (I know because it said TSN) on the top left corner with the ESPN logo in the top right. After a few minutes and a commercial break, it was back to normal. Crazy.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I dunno if I was the only one that noticed, but when I first switched the Wings/Preds game on, (around 7:35 EST I'd say) the Screen looked odd for some reason. Then I realized that what I was looking at was TSN's score bug (I know because it said TSN) on the top left corner with the ESPN logo in the top right. After a few minutes and a commercial break, it was back to normal. Crazy.

Well, TSN is partly owned by ESPN which is why the logos look similar and why TSN has SPORTSCENTRE (notice the spelling)

I saw, I came, I left.

Well, TSN is partly owned by ESPN which is why the logos look similar and why TSN has SPORTSCENTRE (notice the spelling)

Apparently ESPN had truck problems.

I was loving it. The announcers were so much better.

And speaking of which... Dwayne... Roli... I love ya... but, much like on the ice... GET IN THE NET! You're not cut out to be a colour guy.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I noticed tonight that I could watch the Bruins-Canadiens game on 3 different channels. NESN locally, CKSH (Radio-Canada from Quebec) for the Canadiens feed (we get this through basic cable), and CBC Hockey Night in Canada feed from the Center Ice Package. Usually the Center Ice broadcast is blacked out for the local team, although sometimes I can get the opponents' feed for MLB Extra Innings. But the CBC feed was 4-5 seconds behind the local broadcast.

I wish I was into college hockey sooner than I was...Roloson graduated from UMass-Lowell a year before I started going to games.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

haha cup-o-noodles.

I'm addicted to those things.. and at 3 for $1.00, it just feeds my addiction....

But they're loaded with salt...don't you worry about your blood pressure going through the roof? Actually, maybe that has a lot to do with your state of mind...

I keed! I keed! I make a joke wiss yoooooou!!

No, but seriously, John. Does emotional music have effect on you? Do you feel sometimes that fate is against you? Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

I keed!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived