Various soccer concepts - Couple of new concepts, including USA

KaTo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bayern away kit is beautiful. The whole set is solid. Hamburg is pretty minimalistic, but I think it works. And I'm really diggin' this whole thread. I would go as far as saying you are the best soccer kit designer on the boards, with chestnutz an oh so close second :D . Keep up the amazing work man.

I'm not keen on the sublimated circles on the back of the Liverpool tops. It looks a lot like crop circles, which just seem weird to me. I think if you got rid of that and carried over the stripes from the front, it would look a lot better IMO. I agree about the colour of Barca's kit, it should be a blue instead of a purple. I love the Arsenal kits though, absolutely stunning and would be very pleased to see what you could whip up for (Glasgow) Rangers FC, hopefully something in a Nike or Adidas since I think this seasons Umbro tops are piss poor.

Thanks to all of you for your comments guys! I really really appreciate them. It's nice to see that you like my work, as I didn't get too many comments in the recent weeks.

@ WNDUP FX: I'll try to come up with something for the Rangers, although I'm aware that it'll be very hard because of their great tradition.

I figured that the images on Photobucket are pretty small compared to my original files which makes it impossible to see some of the details, so I decided to give you some detailed views of the Hamburg kits:

th_hsvdetail.png

Here comes by biggest release since I started this thread. Here comes three concepts in a row. Here comes Brazil, Switzerland and Real Madrid. Please, let me know what you think!

th_brasilienSet.pngth_schweizSet.pngth_realSet.png

Going over to the nothern part of Europe, here's four more concepts. I hope to get some comments for these! I count on you!

Denmark / Finland / Norway / Sweden

th_danemarkSet.pngth_finnlandSet.pngth_norwegenSet.pngth_schwedenSet.png

I feel bad you're not getting a lot of feedback here. I think it has something to do with you posting separate links to your work. I suggest embedding them into the post itself. That way people will get an immediate glance and be able to comment accordingly.

Moving on, I think your work is pretty swell. I enjoy the detail you've put into these. Take it easy on the gradients though B)

As a Finn myself, I've always felt that the Finland's kits are always kind of boring. Not to criticize your concept specifically, but they always end up with one white shirt with blue shorts and one blue shirt with white shorts. I think you could do something more radical and introduce a whole new color. It could get ugly, but at least it would be a little original.

Thanks for your comments guys! I really appreciate your feedback!

I finally came up with a couple of new concepts after I took some days off and kept my Photoshop closed. Well, off we go, here are three new concepts!

Aston Villa - Nothing much to say about the home strip here. I stayed with the classy Villa-loook, though introduced some more white and featured a large lion on the chest. For the away kit, I tried something more radical. I wanted to have a blue kit while keeping the club colors. So, this is what I came up with.

The third kit refers back to the very early days of the club. I got my inspiration from a home kit worn from 1878 to 1880 (Look here.).

villaSet.png

AS Roma - Nothing much to say here. Didn't mess with the clubs tradition an re-introduced their old logo on the home and away kit.

asromSet.png

Werder Bremen - Classic home kit. The back shirt reads "Lebenslang Grün-Weiß" which means like "Green and White forever". Away kit features the "Weserstadion" on the front and a bold, green vertical stripe. I used the same color scheme as on the home kit because I really think it was fitting. On the back, it says "Weserstadion - Seit 1947" which is pretty self-explanatory. The third kit is something entirely new and is inspired by the coat of arms of Bremen. I totally got rid of the green here, except for the logo.

werderSet.png

Please let me know what you think of those!

I like the look of the Roma third, the concept is better than the first two, the Kappa logos on the sleeves are easily enough, the extra one on the chest of the others clogs up the look. I'd probably have used the original logo on the third also though, the white background works better with the grey than the actual Roma crest.

The Bremen kits are good, the third is exceptional though, great use of the flag on the shirt, I think it helps that the Bremen flag is a little more obscure too. Also finally no orange on any kit is refreshing to see. One on the only things I'd change would be the Nike logo on the home, I just don't think white with a green outline works, maybe the opposite way would be better.

I'd like to present you a couple of concepts I did over the last few days. I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Internazionale FC:

interSet.png

Paris Saint-Germain:

psgSet.png

USA:

USASet.png

Cameroon:

kamerunSet.png

Tottenham Hotspur:

tottenhamSet.png

I really like the Werder and Roma kits, two of my favorite teams when it comes to kits.

The Inter is really slick too, love the gold accents and all the kits look great.

The PSG one fits with Nike's current trend and I really like how you did it. Not so sure on the away but overall a great package.

The USA one I'm not feeling really, it reminds me a lot of the women's team for some reason, I think they had a design just like that.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Couple of things in the Aston Villa set. The away kit is too similar to a West Ham away kit. And the third has no claret or blue on it. I think a white away kit possibly with the claret and blue stripes down it and a black third strip with claret and blue trims would be great. That set didn't say Aston Villa to me though.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived