Vintage Grunge Wallpapers

crkraider22

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, beautifull!!! I know you've covered some of these but could I get...

Boston Bruins (yellow in background)

Hartford Whalers (1997 logo) (blue background)

Boston Celtics

Boston Red Sox

New England Patriots (Flying Elvis)

New England Patriots (Pat Patriot)

All in 1280 x 720 widescreen resolution.

Please.

Thank you!!!

Bruins-1.pngWhalers-1.pngCeltics-1.pngRedSoxRed.pngPatriots2.pngPatriotsOldSchool.png

-Click to Enlarge-

Hey, I just discovered that my request had been fulfilled today. A month after the fact. Thank you so much, I love all of them. Do you do any non sports ones, I have lots of ideas. These wallpapers are perfect!!!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Hey Mike,

Can you email me Keir @ Sillycone dot US I'd like to hire you for some custom logo design work for my company.

Thank,

Keir

Not that much to say about these, got the inspiration from raysox's group sig he came up with. I made sure he was ok with me making this open to requests before I put anything out.

Rays-2.png

-Click to Enlarge-

RaysSig.png

RaysAv.png

One thing that will limit the amount of requests I will get to is if someone requests three, four, or more at one time. Another is if multiple people requesting a team that has already been completed. I can understand if you need a different size or want a different logo.

With that being said, I don't know how many requests I will get to, but just leave any information you feel is important.

-Mike

• 1 month later...

Wow, beautifull!!! I know you've covered some of these but could I get...

Boston Bruins (yellow in background)

Hartford Whalers (1997 logo) (blue background)

Boston Celtics

Boston Red Sox

New England Patriots (Flying Elvis)

New England Patriots (Pat Patriot)

All in 1280 x 720 widescreen resolution.

Please.

Thank you!!!

Bruins-1.pngWhalers-1.pngCeltics-1.pngRedSoxRed.pngPatriots2.pngPatriotsOldSchool.png

-Click to Enlarge-

Hey, I just discovered that my request had been fulfilled today. A month after the fact. Thank you so much, I love all of them. Do you do any non sports ones, I have lots of ideas. These wallpapers are perfect!!!

Xbox 360

Dreamcast

ColecoVision

Tapper

Zune

GI Joe

Cobra

Autobots

Decepticons

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

If these are still being done could you make me one with the Oregon O, green background, yellow O, 480x800 res (for my phone) Could you put the O at like 5/8 instead of in the middle vertically (so the bottom touch menu isn't so close to it. Thanks!

Wonder if ya can do a old Los Angeles Rams wallpaper?? with the gold Rams horns in blue background with the smaller LA Rams helmet scattered all over?? I hope ya can do it and take your time.. I really love the other wallpapers in here.. wow impressive....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

• 7 months later...

Just an update on this...

Look for something similar to come out within the next few weeks, I have an idea in mind, just trying to get the finishing touches on it before I release it. Also is can be adapted to avatars, sigs, computer and phone wallpapers so it might take a little longer to get a template for all of them.

Keep a look out for a new thread popping up soon.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I'm leaving it at this, you registered two days ago, know your place. Its ok to bump an old thread, but to bump and request that many things just isn't cool. It's not like many of us can pull these out of our ass right away without putting the time and effort into them.

Anyways, there is an updated thread floating around with something similar. If you would like to request on there, feel free to do so...just listen if the creator sets any rules in their post.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Archived