Vintage Grunge Wallpapers

crkraider22

Not that much to say about these, got the inspiration from raysox's group sig he came up with. I made sure he was ok with me making this open to requests before I put anything out.

Rays-2.png

-Click to Enlarge-

RaysSig.png

RaysAv.png

One thing that will limit the amount of requests I will get to is if someone requests three, four, or more at one time. Another is if multiple people requesting a team that has already been completed. I can understand if you need a different size or want a different logo.

With that being said, I don't know how many requests I will get to, but just leave any information you feel is important.

-Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are awesome! I'd love a wallpaper with this logo, which is my home football-team (soccer) Fortuna Düsseldorf:

Logo

If you can, take the entire Logo for the grunge-style-thing in the foreground and just the "F95" part for the background.

Thanks in advance!!

These are awesome! I'd love a wallpaper with this logo, which is my home football-team (soccer) Fortuna Düsseldorf:

Logo

If you can, take the entire Logo for the grunge-style-thing in the foreground and just the "F95" part for the background.

Thanks in advance!!

F95-1.png

-Click to Enlarge-

Wow, these look sick. I almost never make requests, but could I get a Red Sox wallpaper (1280x800) and a sig? Maybe use the "Sox" for the main logo and the B in the background?

RedSox-1.png

-Click to Enlarge-

RedSoxSig.png

I have three requests:

- Sig/Avatar with the Ducks "D" in the foreground and the Mighty Ducks logo in the background

- Sig/Avatar with the two reversed, Mighty Ducks in the foreground and the Ducks "D" in the background

- Wallpaper for the Angels

Thanks!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Lookin good, I usually don't request for these types of things, but I'm really diggin' this.

Could I get a black one the main Sacramento Kings logo and then the crown logo in the back.

Most Kings' media guide have the vectors if you want me to find them.

Thanks!

Mike these are SWEET, i'm looking for a few to use on my computer an you can design them any way you like... 2560x1600 is my monitor sizing, No rush and THANKS...

Florida State Seminoles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (retro & current)

Chicago Blackhawks

Miami Heat

Cincinnati Reds

very nice. I would request one but I'm still rockin' the stadium wallpaper on my 2 computers. One thing bugged me about the Rays one but you seemed to fix it in the others. The rays one just seemed sort of gritty,and pizelized to me. I'm eager to see more

Yup, I'm not gonna be late to the party this time. This is another solid job on the wallpapers, man. You have really got a knack for this.

2 requests for the summer:

Braves

Carlton Blues

(1280x800 for both)

I'll wait as long as it takes. My wallpaper is gonna be looking sweet this summer. :P

Archived