Chicago Blackhawks Helmets

BupsJones

"Vaughn, a juvenile delinquent in the offseason..."

Hey, I'm here to oblige.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

http://blackhawks.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=894&id=70766

Putting the Helmets on.

I also fail to see how someone thinks the helmets will be stolen outside the Art Institute. Sadly, the South Side of Chicago gives the rest a bad name, but that's like saying that, because of Camden, NJ, which has the highest murder per square mile rate in the US, that the Liberty Bell will be stolen. Let's not be silly.

"Here's a list of players we're inviting to camp."

"This guy here is dead!"

"Cross him off the list then."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Has this mockery been mentioned yet?

mj-420-52810.jpg

Mockery? That's the best one of all time. Way better than making a mockery of a statue depicting some old-ass guy who's just standing there, though I think it should be a 23 jersey, not a Toews one.

Off topic: Love that classic metal art deco type on the United Center.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

mj-420-52810.jpg

What in blue hell.

Although i'd laugh my ass off if those were Reebok skates.

And not to mention, 'His Airness' is rocking a home jersey with a road lid.

The folks at the United Center really could've put more effort into doing this.

6uXNWAo.png

mj-420-52810.jpg

What in blue hell.

What can you say? The statue is one of those Blackhawks bandwagon fans. :) Didn't jump on board until the Stanley Cup Finals.

mj-420-52810.jpg

What in blue hell.

What can you say? The statue is one of those Blackhawks bandwagon fans. :) Didn't jump on board until the Stanley Cup Finals.

Actually, he started that jump years ago. Apparently, he's never landing.

Not sure why one would try to dunk a basketball while wearing a hockey sweater, helmet, and skates. It's like playing short stop in shoulder pads, a helmet, and kidney pads.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

mj-420-52810.jpg

What in blue hell.

Not sure why one would try to dunk a basketball while wearing a hockey sweater, helmet, and skates. It's like playing short stop in shoulder pads, a helmet, and kidney pads.

Ha, true... although that mass of rock and defenders he's actually being grounded by always looked like something out of "Nightmare on Elm Street" dragging Freddy back to hell. Love the Jordan part of it, though.

mj-420-52810.jpg

What in blue hell.

Ha, true... although that mass of rock and defenders he's actually being grounded by always looked like something out of "Nightmare on Elm Street" dragging Freddy back to hell. Love the Jordan part of it, though.

Does the rock Jordan is teabagging have a likeness to Craig Ehlo? ...'Cause it should!

6uXNWAo.png

Archived