NFL Third Jerseys

CAB

Well I'd already had a uniform finished, but I was just waiting to post it. But now that I see some more suggestions, I'll change it up later on. I particularly like sizemore's idea of using Brownie the Elf which, to be honest, never even crossed my mind before! Anyway, I'll be on another brief 'hiatus' this week because I'll be away from my computer for a while. This concept here is more of a rough draft, and definitely not final. Expect something with Brownie the elf later next week.

4784648739_4589fc70c9.jpg

How about putting that logo on a white helmet with orange and brown stripes. I made a concept on team builder with the Football B design and it and I thought it looked outstanding. 324px-Cleveland_Browns_B_logo.svg.png

spacer.png

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'd already had a uniform finished, but I was just waiting to post it. But now that I see some more suggestions, I'll change it up later on. I particularly like sizemore's idea of using Brownie the Elf which, to be honest, never even crossed my mind before! Anyway, I'll be on another brief 'hiatus' this week because I'll be away from my computer for a while. This concept here is more of a rough draft, and definitely not final. Expect something with Brownie the elf later next week.

How about putting that logo on a white helmet with orange and brown stripes. I made a concept on team builder with the Football B design and it and I thought it looked outstanding. 324px-Cleveland_Browns_B_logo.svg.png

This would look great on an alternate jersey.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Funny that this has been bumped up randomly, I was thinking about maybe doing some more of these concepts. Although I definitely won't guarantee I'll finish, I may do a few teams in the near future!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I had the exact same idea for the Bills helmet a few months ago after reading a Uni Watch article with a Bills redesign (from a guy who happened to also be from Lexington, KY), so I decided to do my own. Mine's the same concept (updated throwback helmet) but slightly different for the rest of the uni.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx97/phattmatt58/BuffaloBillsredesign.jpg

I had the exact same idea for the Bills helmet a few months ago after reading a Uni Watch article with a Bills redesign (from a guy who happened to also be from Lexington, KY), so I decided to do my own. Mine's the same concept (updated throwback helmet) but slightly different for the rest of the uni.

BuffaloBillsredesign.jpg

BuffaloBillsredesign.jpg

Excellent work. This is a huge upgrade over what they're currently wearing. I love anything fauxback (that looks good), and this passes the test.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

#8- CLEVELAND BROWNS

Not too much to say here, I just wanted to use Brownie the Elf somehow. I went with the stormtrooper look which I think can be something new and different for the Browns, without being over the top. The sleeve design is based off the elf's sleeve stripes. The four-stripe pattern is carried on to the pants as well. That's about all there is to say, I'm also trying out a new template here. Tell me what you think!

5023635649_408018e3dd_b.jpg

Ideas for the Cowboys?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Browns_White_Brown_White.jpgBrowns_White_Orange_White.jpgBrowns_White_White_Orange.jpg

spacer.png

Well I'd like to inform everyone that this thread is officially dead. I now have a new computer and will be learning Inkscape in the future and hopefully moving on to other things. Who knows, maybe someday if I get the program down well enough I'll come back to this. But I definitely will not be making any concepts any time soon.

Thanks to all who enjoyed these! ^_^

Well I'd like to inform everyone that this thread is officially dead. I now have a new computer and will be learning Inkscape in the future and hopefully moving on to other things. Who knows, maybe someday if I get the program down well enough I'll come back to this. But I definitely will not be making any concepts any time soon.

Thanks to all who enjoyed these! ^_^

aw man, bummer. well it was fun while it lasted!

Untitled.png

CARDINALS UPDATE

Okay thanks for the comments guys. Now that I look at it, there probably is way too much yellow, so I cut back a little. Yellow will just be used as a trim color. I changed the helmet logo and facemask as well.

4679774291_2229eaa8a9_b.jpg

Better?

i like the reduction of the yellow, but im not diggin the red facemask

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

Archived