Which of these is more annoying....?

johnnysama

Two sports annoyances  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was at the Mariners/Reds game today, and so many people did the wave at that game! It really annoying the people sitting behind me, because it is just so distracting!

But I ask you all this now, which is more annoying, the vuvuzela at the World Cup or, the wave? You decide, folks.

UBwef0L.png

I was at the Mariners/Reds game today, and so many people did the wave at that game! It really annoying the people sitting behind me, because it is just so distracting!

But I ask you all this now, which is more annoying, the vuvuzela at the World Cup or, the wave? You decide, folks.

The Vuvuzela. The wave usually goes around once, maybe twice a game, and last a couple of minutes each time. The Vuvuzela is non-freakin' stop.

edit: Actually, I've almost kind of learned to tune out the Vuvuzela.

IUe6Hvh.png

I didn't mind the vuvuzela's at the start but now it ruins the entire crowd atmosphere.

You can't hear the chants or the songs that make the World Cup great.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I picked the vuvuzela, but that's because of how constant it is and I think it would be really annoying in person. That said, the wave sucks. Watch the game.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived