4. Kellen Moore - 635 pts

926 ballots mailed

886 ballots returned

105 ballots omitted Cam Newton

Newton was 1st on 93% of the ballots.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It's official: Heisman Trophy = joke.

I just think it's hilarious that his win is being followed by the 30 For 30 about the SMU cheating scandal. How appropriate.

Anyway, even fourth place in the Heisman voting is a giant step for non-AQ schools and their players. The small schools in college football have broken through all over again.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Cam Newton will most likely fail in the NFL, in the last decade, 2 winners have amounted to something, Carson Palmer and Sam Bradford. Bush came close, but well, he sucks.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Carson Palmer amounting to something? That's a laugh.

Then again, compared to the careers of most of this past decade's Heisman winners, I guess two short-lived playoff runs IS considered "amounting to something."

By amounting to something, I mean like being an overall good player. Carson Palmer may not be Tom Brady, but he gets the job done, sometimes.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

It is a shame that Cam Newton did not win the Heisman Trophy unanimously. Obviously, the voters that didn't vote for Newton have not been watching college football this season.

Or they have been watching what has been going on off the field as well.

Heisman curse ENGAGE!

I know its a myth, but I really don't want to hear about the dominance of the SEC all offseason. I really really don't.

The last 4 National Champions came from the SEC with a 5th possible for this season. If that isn't dominance, I have no idea what is.

Pretty easy to get to national title games every year when your conference is infested with pay-for-play deals and agents.

I'm just saying that the best team from the SEC is usually the best team in college football. I think Cam Newton is lying his ass off too. But I don't make the rules. Besides, I'm a Florida State fan. They are in the ACC.

It's official: Heisman Trophy = joke.

I just think it's hilarious that his win is being followed by the 30 For 30 about the SMU cheating scandal. How appropriate.

Anyway, even fourth place in the Heisman voting is a giant step for non-AQ schools and their players. The small schools in college football have broken through all over again.

Pat yourself on the back for 90 minutes, then feel shame since two D1-AA guys places third in the last 25 years.

Gordie Lockbaum- Holy Cross (1988)- 3rd Place

Steve McNair -Alcorn State (1994)- 3rd Place.

Did Moore win either the Maxwell or Walter Camp this season as they are overall awards as well? Wait, he did not. Are they bogus as well?

Is the Heisman overrated, sure, but read this before ripping this as the ultimate misnomer of college awards. The TheGolden Spike was started in 1978, Naismith in 1969, and the writer did not bring in the Hobey Baker.

What I'm not getting about that article is why Blake Griffin and Buster Posey are slotted as losses for that particular award. Yet Sam Bradford is marked for a W in his first season. Although I agree with most of what the article said, it is not without its flaws.

It is a shame that Cam Newton did not win the Heisman Trophy unanimously. Obviously, the voters that didn't vote for Newton have not been watching college football this season.

But Auburn and Cam Newton and his father did nothing wrong. SEC schools have been allowed to pay their football players since 1995 - it is a special privilege of being an elite conference.

LvZYtbZ.png

What I'm not getting about that article is why Blake Griffin and Buster Posey are slotted as losses for that particular award. Yet Sam Bradford is marked for a W in his first season. Although I agree with most of what the article said, it is not without its flaws.

It was written in September 2010. so as a DF/W area writer, he did not have much of a clue on NL baseball, even though he would know more about NCAA baseball.

But Auburn and Cam Newton and his father did nothing wrong. SEC schools have been allowed to pay their football players since 1995 - it is a special privilege of being an elite conference.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

LOL, okay that is pretty funny I have to admit :P

niagaraq.png

LOL, okay that is pretty funny I have to admit :P

As you are relatively new, you probably don't know about Willmorris. But he isn't trying to be funny, he is just crazy.

gbaCXZn.png

Archived