2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#4...cold blooded. Actually, there's three players worth watching this year...Gerald McCoy, Clifton Smith (mainly to see if he can cure the fumble-itis), and Sammie Stroughter, who really was the only half-decent receiver the Bucs had last year. I

Things must be really bad when players to watch don't play for your team. :P

Well damn...so much for that.

EDIT: speaking of watching players, apparently no one in the TB area will be watching the Bucs, either, since it looks like the Bucs-Browns game will be blacked out locally.

(Man I need to hurry up and get expanded satellite service out here in the corn!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

(Umm, why are the Saints in white?)

To force the Vikings to wear their dark jerseys and subject them to the night-time heat that a domed, 72-degree building offers....

That's an even better excuse.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well they wore white in the Super Bowl

Yeah, but they were the designated road team in SB44. It wasn't by choice. Plus, they beat the Vikes wearing black at home in the NFCCG. But whatever floats their boat I guess.

6uXNWAo.png

Miles Austin just got PAID. Yeah, Miles. Austin. :wacko:

I knew there was a reason Kim K. was sleepin with him...

The Kardashians have been GOOD their athletes. Austin gets a ton of cheddar... Bush wins a title... Odom wins two... Orenthal gets away with double-homicide...

6uXNWAo.png

Well they wore white in the Super Bowl

Yeah, but they were the designated road team in SB44. It wasn't by choice. Plus, they beat the Vikes wearing black at home in the NFCCG. But whatever floats their boat I guess.

The Saints also wore white in their first game back in the Superdome in 2006 against the Falcons. That might've had something to do with it.

6fQjS3M.png

If I were a Vikings fan I'd be very, very worried right about now. They didn't make any glaring, game-killing errors like the ones they made in last year's NFC title game, and yet they still only put up one TD and one FG against a defense that they hung four TDs on the last time they played. And if they end up losing Bryant McKinnie for any long stretch (he got carted off late in the game), look out Brett.

Since I'm a Packers fan, of course, I'm not worried. Quite the opposite in fact. :D

CCSLC signature.png

McKinnie only messed up his finger, I have no clue why they carted him off.

It's only Week 1 peeps, Nobody crowns a winner and a loser on opening night, The media built this game up like it was the NFC Championship.

I'm sick of the Saints and Brett Favre talk, now on to what I think is a bigger Week 1 story line. The war of words between Rex Ryan and the Baltimore Ravens, Ray Lewis talking about the Jets

Monday night shall be a war.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I think the Vikings D did a pretty decent job containing the Saints' passing attack, especially when after seeing Brees expose their secondary as bad as he did on the first drive of the game.

All things considered, the Vikes have nothing to worry about at all -- aside from having Brett Favre on their side. ;)

6uXNWAo.png

Archived